ZorBliss

ok i have swept with this and it is embarrassing for the opponent. Since SkamBliss is pretty much dead, i decided on why not have a new broken combo my ev spreads might need work though

Scizor@leftovers
252hp 100atk 158 def
impish/adamant
iron defense
baton pass
iron head/X-scisor
Roost
Bps blissy some def and makes it a walling fiend. this is very good as a wall as well.

Blissey@leftovers
standard cm evs and nature
thunderbolt/sub
softboiled
calm mind
ice beam

with def this thing can tear things up. subs that cant be broken if your feeling lucky tb for coverage, and rest is self explanitory.

Rate/use this.

I think Bliss needs TBolt alot more than it needs sub

EDIT: jujuomi: Sub doesn't stop roar

How does this improve upon Skarmbliss? It is still raped by Mixape and Specsluke, just about anything that carries a physical Fighting move and a special Fire move.

Scizor really isn't very effective as a physical wall when compared to Forretress. As others have pointed out, Sub doesn't prevent Whirlwind, you need Taunt to do something like that (considering you are dependent on BPing defense).

Gliscor can pull Taunt-Baton Pass off, but really he doesn't go with blissey very well.

I used that(with Mr.Mime Barrier over Iron Defense Scizor)
I must say that it's too difficult to work,since the players doesn't give you time to set up.Oh yes,Mr.Mime is better for this,because he's faster and defends itself better(thanks to the great sp.def)
But you have to give your team Cradily to really work(under Sandstorm and the defense boosts are really welcome to him,especially the SD version,and he can't be phazed)

Use Clefable with Cosmic Power, she does much Better. Replace Bolt/Beam with Stoss/Fire Blast.

She gets both defenses at once, and can hit decently even w/o a boost.

Softboiled for the heal.

Clefable can be a good tank with max Def/HP and a Bold nature.

Seems like a lot of set-up time involved. How much do stab EQ's and CC's do to it?

And ZorBliss doesn't sound nice. ScizBliss sounds cooler :)

I would have to agree that Cradilly makes a better receiver. It can't be Phazed out, has decent special defense and can swords dance to pose an offensive threat. Even if blissey doesn't get phazed - it only really poses a threat with calm mind, and is set-up and spikes bait.

Imo give your Scizor around 223 speed so that you can pass the defense before getting hit or something . Magnezone is a must aswell for this combo and maybe a ghost for CCs .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)