Zurgoss's Trading Post - NOW WITH 80+ PERFECT 5IV POKEMON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All are nicknameable would be willing to trade your pick of 5 for a female sand rush sandshrew, female totodile, and female cyndaquil.
Okay but I dont have a Totodile, and are you asking for one of the 5IV sandshrews I have in stock? and I can get the female Cyndaquil but it doesn't have any 31 IVs.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'm interested in your 5 IV Adamant Mudkip with Mirror Coat, Curse, and Avalanche. I can offer you a Modest 5 IV Squirtle with Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, and Water Spout. Interested?

Okay but I dont have a Totodile, and are you asking for one of the 5IV sandshrews I have in stock? and I can get the female Cyndaquil but it doesn't have any 31 IVs.
Sorry for the confusion I i meant Chikorita. So, instead of what I proposed earlier how about a perfect female sand rush sandshrew and the chikorita (doesn't need to be female) for your choice of three of my pokes?

All of those who I am currently trading with I am feeling a bit under the weather so I am gonna sign off for a while I will hopefully have everything bred and ready by this time tomorrow, but trading depends on how I feel. Sorry for the delay

Sorry for the confusion I i meant Chikorita. So, instead of what I proposed earlier how about a perfect female sand rush sandshrew and the chikorita (doesn't need to be female) for your choice of three of my pokes?
Alrighty, that sounds good; I think I finally decided on the three I'd like:

Name: Crius
Impish Own Tempo Bergmite with Mirror Coat
IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Name: Gavyn
Jolly Speed Boost Venipede

Name: Hawke
Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk with Drain Punch and Bullet Punch

I will begin breeding the Pokemon you are wanting immediately. Might take a bit but ill get it done as soon as I can.

Alrighty, that sounds good; I think I finally decided on the three I'd like:

Name: Crius
Impish Own Tempo Bergmite with Mirror Coat

Name: Gavyn
Jolly Speed Boost Venipede

Name: Hawke
Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk with Drain Punch and Bullet Punch

I will begin breeding the Pokemon you are wanting immediately. Might take a bit but ill get it done as soon as I can.
Oke doke I have like 5 other people I am breeding for ATM so may be tomorrow that I finish

Oke doke I have like 5 other people I am breeding for ATM so may be tomorrow that I finish
That's fine cause honestly, I'm slow and a bit unlucky with breeding (especially with Sandshrew since my pairing isn't perfect yet) so I may not be done tomorrow so no worries and take your time. I also have Christmas tomorrow as we had to postpone it so that'll slow me down also.

That's fine cause honestly, I'm slow and a bit unlucky with breeding (especially with Sandshrew since my pairing isn't perfect yet) so I may not be done tomorrow so no worries and take your time. I also have Christmas tomorrow as we had to postpone it so that'll slow me down also.
Ah well good luck :)

I'm interested in your Iron Fist Chimchar, I'll offer you these Pokemon:

Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes
31/x/31/31/31/31

Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
31/x/31/31/31/31

Message me if you are interested.

I'm interested in your Iron Fist Chimchar, I'll offer you these Pokemon:

Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes
31/x/31/31/31/31

Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
31/x/31/31/31/31

Message me if you are interested.
Sorry I already have both of those pokes thanks for the offer tho :)

Huarbolo

formerly SCMowns
Could you please breed your Mudkip,Turtwig, and Chimchar for any of the pokemon on my list?

List
pansage
leafeon
oddish
ralts
solosis
gulpin
axew
burmy
squirtle
all x fossils
clauncher
gible
mantyke
horsea
blastoise
beldum
bergmite
all eeveelutions
riolu
lucario
dratini
froakie
wooper
altaria
ducklette
poliwhirl
croagunk
cryogonal
snorlax
lapras
wartortle
zubat
chinchou
azurill
klefki
magneton
metang
skarmory
carbink
pupitar
electrode
onix
pinsir
lairon
bagon
durant
kangaskhan
ryhorn
honedge
fennekins
pansear
trapinch
chatot
fletchling
goldeen
delibird
houndour
zoroark
carvanha
mawile
heatmor
torkoal
pumpkaboo
cubone
both of the nidos
sableye
dittos
goomy
gastlys
haunters
gengar
lileep
aerodactyls
shuppet
solrock
lunatone
pikachu
chingling
plusle
helioptile
raichu
emolga
dedenne
scraggy
abra
meinfoo
starmie
mareep
absols
eevee
zigzagoon
bidoof
lickitung
skitty
nincada
staravia
snover
murkrow
trevenant
noctowl
smeargle
sneasel
farfetchd
panchams
pidgey
phantump
pachirisu
tauros

Sneasel Nidoran male and Starly, However are they all flawless 5ivs (Sneasel everything but spatk, Nidoran everything but atk, and Starly everything but spatk?) Also, what abilities and natures do all three have? And finally what egg moves do they each have? If you can answer these questions and I am satisfied then I will go ahead and breed :)

Not sure if you are asking or telling lol but I'll answer both the charmanders are modest blaze and missing attack ev

I would like a ferro with SR leechseed if possible

Not sure if you are asking or telling lol but I'll answer both the charmanders are modest blaze and missing attack ev

I would like a ferro with SR leechseed if possible
OK thats cool I have like 6 other people to breed for xD so you might not be soon but send me a message with the trade and I am sure to remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)