The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I was wondering... you said Macromedia Flash Pro 8, does that mean it's the animating thing cause I don't get how you draw with that...
Yes, it's an animation program. And there a number of tools usable, though I typically use just the brush tool, and many layers.

WAY LATER EDIT: Just a quick sketch of the Moltres* I caught.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I love the Mewtwo Trooper. Definately awesome!
Mewtwo Trooper is the shit! Great work again.
Man, I love that Drifblim. I wish I had your skills =]
Yaaaaaay. :D Always glad to hear the praise that keeps me going.
if you don't feel like doing a feraligatr...
could you do an evil togekiss? with a darker grey color and red evil eyes?
Trying to keep away from alt. colorations that aren't shiny...
Am I to take your lack of a response as a "No", or did you just miss this?
I thought about it, and tested the pose on Kecleon. Is that the pose you meant?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
then could you just make an evil normal colored togekiss?
Why did I keep reading that as Togetic?

Anyhoo, I tried Togekiss in the past, but wasn't happy with how it came out. It had a bloody-awful body shape, and I decided not to post it.

I thought about it, and tested the pose on Kecleon. Is that the pose you meant?
I was originally thinking of something like the pose that CyzirVisheen had his Regicecreamcone in, but I think the Kecleon pose would be even better now that I looked again. All the better if you've already drawn it.

EDIT: Could you keep the eyes open, though ( i.e. not ^^ like Kecleon )? Perhaps in a semi-creepy stare? (:

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
im trying to think of something doable now ._.;;
could you do an evil looking haunter?
IM DESPERATE
I could, but I like the adorability of D: Haunter I drew already. :(

I was originally thinking of something like the pose that CyzirVisheen had his Regicecreamcone in, but I think the Kecleon pose would be even better now that I looked again. All the better if you've already drawn it.

EDIT: Could you keep the eyes open, though? Perhaps in a semi-creepy stare? (:
Can try to do.
could you make a seviper curled up like a spring?
Probably.

Meh, might as well hop on the bandwagon. Everyone here has an AWESOME lorak avatar. If you ever do -->CRAWDAUNT<-- :D, Probopass, or Xatu I would be honored to sport it as my new smogon avatar.

Do we have to "pay" you with something or you take requests :P

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Meh, might as well hop on the bandwagon. Everyone here has an AWESOME lorak avatar. If you ever do -->CRAWDAUNT<-- :D, Probopass, or Xatu I would be honored to sport it as my new smogon avatar.

Do we have to "pay" you with something or you take requests :P
Did a Xatu a while back, actually. :D Crawdaunt seems interesting to do, though a tad complex, and Probopass is rather doable.

The barest minimum I ask is a mention of myself as the avatar's originator, though trade thread credit bribes are always a positive incentive.

Aw, I gave up on doing Pokemon on my DS ages ago... :(

I'll see if I can come up with a bribe though. And by credit for the avatar you mean in "Location" right? I can do that.

hm..
MUST THINK.
lorak, im willing to make a video to tell people to come check out your art if you will do a dusnoir with a pokemon half way in it's mouth and it just having a "^^;" look on his face.
i'll credit you on my channel too =D

Yeah, here is a half decent idea for a pose... the D/P ones are too symmetrical. The quality sucks because I don't have a scanner, i used my iphone

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Art update. :V

*sketch*

Yeah, here is a half decent idea for a pose... the D/P ones are too symmetrical. The quality sucks because I don't have a scanner, i used my iphone
Now I feel bad, because I based mine on the DP pose... :(

He's like "I'm considering killing you, but it's probably not worth the time"

Once again I am very impressed. "y ty gud sir =D"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)