Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin is a god for making shoddy, but an asshole for not improving it any further. Like double battles and some items are misssing.

Colin is a god for making shoddy, but an asshole for not improving it any further. Like double battles and some items are misssing.

Yeah, what an asshole eh? Taking time out of his life for doing something he doesn't have to do...

Anyway, my question;

Do the effects of Taunt run out when you switch pokemon? Let's say I taunt Blissey with Gyara... does switching from Gyarados to Lucario mean Blissey can use Thunder Wave again?

Yeah, what an asshole eh? Taking time out of his life for doing something he doesn't have to do...

Anyway, my question;

Do the effects of Taunt run out when you switch pokemon? Let's say I taunt Blissey with Gyara... does switching from Gyarados to Lucario mean Blissey can use Thunder Wave again?

Did Smogon ask him to do Shoddy? What the fuck are you talking about?

To your question;

Switching out won't disable Taunt, you are able to switch out freely after the Taunt as Taunt is still in effect, even if the Pokemon who used it dies/switches out.

Did Smogon ask him to do Shoddy? What the fuck are you talking about?

To your question;

Switching out won't disable Taunt, you are able to switch out freely after the Taunt as Taunt is still in effect, even if the Pokemon who used it dies/switches out.

It was sarcasm - I think it's fucking ridiculous how little gratitude the guy above has for someone who is basically programming freeware for people to use.

Anyway, sorry if it came out wrong. Thanks for answering my question. :)

Thinking over my last Water 3 breeding projects, just in need of some feedback.

Since Krabby gets Knock Off as a Plat tutor, I'm thinking of giving it AncientPower, Haze, and Tickle from one of my Omanytes. Worth it, or not?

Same situation and question for Corphish: father Anorith, for Egg Moves of AncientPower, Metal Claw and Mud Sport. Worth it, or not?

Last, Tentacool:
Aurora Beam and Rapid Spin (bred onto the Kabuto),
Aurora Beam and Haze (via Omanyte), or
Acupuncture and Confuse Ray, the latter requiring a breed through Lileep onto Skorupi?

Ancientpower is largely worthless on physical Pokemon. So are most of those moves, sans Haze on Krabby.

For Tentacool, people like Rapid Spin, so do that.

Also, anyone here familiar with Netgear wireless routers?

If a poke with a sub up uses protect, can the sub still get hit that turn?

If a vaporeon baton passes a sub to a fire type, will the sub take SE and NFE damage compared to water or fire?

And with species clause, since 2 eeveelutions are legally allowed on the same team, does that mean porygon 2 and porygon z are allowed together, slowbro/king and something like charizard/charmeleon?

If a poke with a sub up uses protect, can the sub still get hit that turn?

If a vaporeon baton passes a sub to a fire type, will the sub take SE and NFE damage compared to water or fire?

And with species clause, since 2 eeveelutions are legally allowed on the same team, does that mean porygon 2 and porygon z are allowed together, slowbro/king and something like charizard/charmeleon?

Protect makes the opponent NOT touch the sub (from what ive read, never tried it)

I dont understand your second question.

All the pokemons u said are allowed on the same team (though im not sure about charizard/meleon)

The substitute always has the same type as the pokemon it is covering, so the sub would be weak to fire weaknesses (water, ground, etc.). The only thing that passes with the sub is the HP that it has.

I am pretty sure Porygon2 and PorygonZ are allowed on the same team. Same with Slowbro/King. Yes, Charmeleon has a different typing, but it is counted as Not Fully Evolved, and therefore not allowed on the same team as Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back