Finally got a working team... [UU offense RMT]

Finally got on the leaderboards... [UU offense RMT]

Introduction

There isn't much of an introduction to be had. This is my UU team thats been developed over a LONG time. I'm not one of the those people that has a fancy team building process, with a design in mind. I've just had a main team thats been changing over time with dozens of different members, and on this team some members ( Milotic) are way older than others ( Moltres). This is I guess what you would consider an offensive team, since it's definitely not stall (I've always found stall boring and annoying), and 3 Life Orbs anad a Specs leans this team more towards offense than balance, which has been pretty successful for me since I've finally landed on the leaderboard (35th as of writing ;) ) . The teams goal to bombard the opposing team with very hard hitting pokemon, and most of the team members can do this in one way or another. Now for the team....

Team at a glance...​

The [Anti] Lead

Moltres @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Roost

Moltres is an excellent way to get the team started with a bang. Invented by the wonderful LN last month, it still works very well now, and works very well against alot of the leads.
My EVs are to outrun neutral natured base 85s (Toxicroak) and down since Moltres can check Toxicroak quite well. The EVs also conveniently outrun LO Roserade and some Arcanine leads. Modest alongside Life Orb makes Moltres extremely powerful and capable of 2KOing alot of the metagame including Slowbro, Arcanine, Clefable, Spiritomb Mismagius and Rotom. The moveset shouldn't need much explanation;Fire Blast burns holes through stuff and is incredibly powerful, Air Slash is very helpful for flinch-hax and killing off Blaziken and assisting in the 2KO of Milotic. HP [grass] just rounds off the coverage and 2KO's Slowbro and offensive Milotic after a Fire BlastI occasionally get the chance to Roost, and it's helpful for letting Moltres stick around to destroy teams late game.

Now, let's see how Moltres works against the common leads:
Ambipom- I COULD stay in and take the Fake Out, but I usually just switch to Spiritomb and go for a burn.
Arcanine- Air Slash 2KOs while Extremespeed hits for only 30%
Roserade- Moltres scares the shit out of LO Roserade, so it always switches out. Scarf Roserade can only really sleep me
Uxie- I go for an Air Slash Flinch+ Fire Blast 2KO, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Moltres doesn't care at all if it gets TrickScarfed.
Registeel/ Steelix- Obviously Fire Blasted, usually switch out to their bulky water. From there, it depends on the bulky water:

Slowbro- Easily 2KO'd by all of my attacks, no big deal and I'm happy when they lose their Slowbro
Milotic- This one's tricky. Depending on the amount of damage they take from my first attack, I either switch when it's obviously a specially defensive Milotic (and I'll usually switch from a physically defensive one too) or I stay in and HP [Grass] ones that take 40%ish from my Fire Blast, meaning they're offensive (I can also tell if there is lefties recovery or not).
Azumarril- I gotta switch
Lanturn- Probably can't 2KO so I switch.
So as you can see, Moltres really swings the beginning towards offense on my side, and can usually KO atleast 1 pokemon beginning game and one later on.

---
The Special Sweeper

Roserade (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 76 HP/180 Spd/252 SAtk
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Hidden Power
[Ground]

Now on to the offensive monstrosity that is Specs Roserade. Roserade has a really high special attack that is perfect perfectly suited for Choice Specs, and with a Modest nature, which happens to put Roserade at a frightening 573(!) Special Attack stat, Roserade can rip holes through things not called Registeel or Chansey (who still takes a scary 55% with SR on the switch). The main reason for Specs over Life orb is that I don't really want to have 4 Life Orb users on the same team without wish support. Other than firing off Leaf Storms, Roserade takes out troublesome Milotic and makes an easy switch into most other Roserade (if I predict right) and out damage them with sludge bomb (OHKOing min/min Roserade) and the waters that threaten Moltres. The speed EVs along with Modest put me just above neutral natured base 80s, although I've been thinking about pushing it up past Modest Magmortar. Sludge Bomb provides nice secondary STAB, and HP[Ground] 3KOs Registeel, and helps vs poison types that think they can take me out like Drapion and Muk.. Sleep Powder is somewhat filler, but it's great to use early game on their Roserade switch in. I use Roserade over something like Venusaur because it's faster and more powerful, and has that very good poison typing that differentiates it from Specstile.

---
The Sweeper Tank

Spiritomb (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Will-o-wisp
- Rest

Your staple ghost type and my quasi-physical wall. Spiritomb handles most of the fighting types now run amok in UU like Hitmonlee, Primeape, and Technitop along with standard physical attackers like Ambipon, Tauros, some Azumarril and Drapion. Spiritomb also gives me a great Psychic immunity which is really needed to not get swept by Specspeon considering nothing on my team is faster than it. The moveset gives me a great balance between offense and defense, and both act to bolster his defenses.It's especially funny to burn a Hitmontop who just used foresight and stayed in to spin. With Calm mind and Will-o-Wisp Spiritomb can really take a beating, and Rest gets rid of pesky Toxic, although I really don't like the two turns of wait. Rest is usally used towards the end of the game and helps me win out vs last pokemon Chansey or something. I've been thinking about using Shadow Ball over Dark Pulse to actually be able to hurt some of the fighting types I wall, especially Blaziken (who I don't wall at +0). I chose Spiritomb over Mismagius and Rotom for it's superior defenses, which are very helpful for combating deadly physical sweepers.

---
The Phazing Tank

Torterra (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP/72 Atk/184 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

Oh wow, a Torterra without Rock Polish! And even more surprising; it's a tank! Yes, defensive Torterra, very underrated and very underused, allthough I definitely know the appeal RP Torterra has (it's a crazy sweeper!). I needed something to lay down the rocks that an offensive team needs to have, and I went through alot of options including Omastar, Regirock and even a Relicanth lead (which worked quite well until LO Roserade became the best thing since sliced bread). Ultimately I fell in love with Torterra which has one of my favorite traits on a tank, roar. This Torterra also has alot of surprise factor since everyone expects RP Torterra. And everyone knows about RP Torterra's many chances to set up, especially on Registeel, which equates for many chances to set up SR (although sometimes I seriously wished I could have RP instead, to sweep the rest of their team). Torterra has great defensive stats (95/105/85) that are seriously underrated, which can lets him even survive weaker Ice attacks like unboosted Ice Punches and even a +2 Ice Fang from Drapion. EQ and Wood Hammer provide pretty good coverage and are quite powerful, and Roar is great for stat uppers that think I'm set up fodder( Mismagius is a great example). The attack EVs are to 2KO all Slowbro, Drapion, Azumarril and Milotic (although Milotic outspeeds and KOs with ice Beam). I use this over something like the Regi's because of it's ability to dish out strong hits, and more importantly, the ability to phaze.

---
The Bulky Water

Milotic (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 152 HP/80 Def/56 Spd/220 SAtk
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Recover

Milotic, AKA the mandatory bulky water of the team. This build is made to be a Life Orb tank, and I think it's the best version of Milotic out there is it's powerful and still retains a great amount of bulk. Hydro Pump over Surf simply for the extra power ( I'm one of those people that prefers the 120 BP, 80 acc. version of an attack). Ice Beam and HP[Electric] for secondary attack, which have great coverage, nad let me beat common Altaria, Azumarril, and Venusaur switch ins. Sometimes I'm even bold enough to stay in on Roserade who doesn't usually KO with an Energy Ball from a defensive version to hit it with Ice Beam. HP Electric is chosen over grass because I'd rather be walled b y Lanturn than give Toxicroak a free sub or Swords Dance, and Ice Beam already covers Quagsire and Gastrodon. Recover is what makes this a great tank. The speed EVs are enough to outpace Adamant Torterra and Mixed Blaziken (well, the slow ones atleast). Milotic really is the glue holding the team together. It takes the fire attacks aimed at Roserade and Torterra, water attacks aimed at Moltres, Ice attacks aimed at Torterra, and some general attackers like Blaziken, Regirock and Rhydon. I use Milotic because it's honestly the only good water special attacker in the tier, and is faster and more powerful than Slowbro.

---
The Cleanup/ Wall Destroyer

Hitmonlee (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Limber
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Mach Punch

Hitmonlee is my very much needed fighting type if I ever want to get past Clefable, Chansey and Registeel. It's a pretty basic sweeper, and the fastest pokemon on my team (which is kinda sad). Close Combat plows through things that don't resist it and Stone Edge hits the things that do, like Altaria, Roserade and Mismagius (who is constantly coming in on him, so I always have to play a game of "hope Stone Edge doesn't miss"). Sucker Punch helps vs the likes of Mismagius and other Choiced Ghost and Psychic users, and it has great covergae alongside Close Combat. Mach Punch is my last source of priority, which every team needs to have, and is great for taking out Absol and things that resist Sucker Punch (scarf fighters). Not much else to say about Lee. I use it over Blaziken because of Claose Combat, and Limber makes it much easier to switch into Registeel, Clefable and Chansey.

So, now you can rate, critique, steal (don't know why you'd want to XD)

Threat list coming up.
---

Threat List (somewhat taken from Heysup[sprites didn't come out so I had to put them in>.>] so thank him for it and all those sets you know you steal from him...)

Colour Legend:
Major threat
Situational threat
Not a big threat

Defensive Threats

Articuno- Not very common, and SR halves it's health. Moltres melts it, Hitmonlee's Stone Edge takes it on. Spiritomb sets up on ones lacking Roar.

Blastoise - Roserade has an easy switch and Leaf Storms it. Milotic beats it in the end with HP.

Chansey - Can be really tough to take down on a stall team, since my only physical attackers are Hitmonlee and Torterra, while Torterra can't 2KO I think. Fortunately, limber makes my switch in easy. Spiritomb beats them 1 on 1

Claydol - Spiritomb blocks spin and everything else on my team except Hitmonlee can badly damage it.

Clefable - Moltres, Roserade, Hitmonlee atleast 2KO, Torterra and Milotic sometimes 2KO.

Cloyster - Spiritomb blocks spin, sets up. Everything on my team threatens it.

Cradily - Can be tough to take down since I don't have Toxic, especially in sandstorm.

Drapion - Defensive ones are worn out by all my attackers save Spiritomb, Roserade absorbs Toxic Spikes.

Mesprit - Moltres 2KOs, as does Roserade. Spiritomb set up fodder.

Milotic - Roserade has an easy switch in and OHKOs all versions. Can still be tough to wear down though.

Miltank - Super bulky for no reason, Hitmonlee OHKO's though and Spiritomb burns and sets up.

Moltres - Can't switch in on much besides Torterra who Roars as it subs. Hitmonlee and Milotic take it down, and my own Moltres 2KO's. SR kills it as well

Muk - Milotic, Moltres and Torterra 2KO it easily.

Nidoqueen - Milotic OHKO's, Torterra 2KOs.

Porygon2 - Moltres and Milotic 2KO, Hitmonlee OHKO's.

Quagsire - Not very common, and Torterra destroys it.

Regirock - Torterra has a perfect switch in, Milotic OHKO's and Hitmonlee beats it

Registeel - Torterra has another perfect switch in, as does Hitmonlee. Moltres OHKO's and can come in on SR.

Rotom - Spiritomb DPs it and isn't afraid of status.

Shuckle - Very beatable outside of sand, and Milotic can still 2KO it in sand I believe.

Slowbro - Moltres, Milotic, Spiritomb 2KO it while Roserade easily 2KO's it.

Spiritomb - Can be very tricky to beat. Milotic, Roserade and Moltres can 2KO it before a CM, and Torterra can phaze it. Very dangerous once set up.

Umbreon - Hitmonlee destroys it

Uxie - Moltres can usually 2KO it as a lead, and Spiritomb beats it as well.

Weezing -All my special attackers besides Roserade 2KO it, and she can sleep it.

Offensive Threats

Absol- Hitmonlee beats it every time with Mach Punch, Spiritomb burns as a back up.

Altaria - Can be quite annoying to take out with it's resistances. Spiritomb burns physical ones but they have natural cure. Milotic OHKO's with Ice Beam.

Ambipom - Spiritomb wall it and 2KOs with unboosted DP

Arcanine - Spiritomb sorta walls physical ones, Moltres 2KOs leads. Milotic can also beat it with Hydro Pump.

Azumarill - Milotic beats Sub ones with HP Elec, while Torterra can outspeed and take 70%+. Spiritomb beats CB ones, Mach Punch also helps.

Blaziken - Can be quite tricky to beat, I need to predict right. Fire Blast are sent to Milotic and Moltres, and Spiritomb takes Superpower. Mach Punch also helps here.

Charizard - LO ones can be quite dangerous, especially if Milotic has taken damage. Sucker Punch helps alot vs BellyZards and LO ones. SR wears it down alot.

Drapion - Torterra takes on SD ones, even with Ice Fang, and EQ's. Spiritomb can burn it.

Espeon - Spiritomb takes Specs Psychic, but CM ones can be tricky to take down with Spiritomb, and they can sweep me with their speed. Sucker Punch beats Specs, but not Sub CM.

Feraligatr - Milotic will almost always beat it or leave it very weakend, while Torterra can take an Ice Punch without a LO. Priority also beats it.

Hariyama - Spiritomb burns non-guts ones, and everything outspeeds and 2KOs otherwise.

Hitmonlee - Spiritomb utterly walls it and burns it.

Hitmontop - Once again Spiritomb burns and walls, foresight is a bit harder but Roserade and Moltres OHKO.

Houndoom - Hitmonlee beats it with Mach Punch

Kabutops- Is very dangerous in the rain, Spiritomb is my best bet to try to burn. Milotic is my second stop and isn't OHKO'd by Stone Edge (barely). Mach Punch is my last hope, but Aqua Jet can screw that over

Leafeon - Moltres OHKOs and walls it, while Spiritomb also can take a hit.

Lickilicky - Spiritomb walls it and burns it, and Hitmonlee easily takes it out.

Ludicolo- Extremely dangerous in the rain. Milotic and Roserade can both attempt to stop it, and Hitmonlee atleast has priority. Something is dying when this comes out

Luxray - Spiritomb walls offensive ones, Roserade can OHKO as can Hitmonlee (not at -1 though)

Magmortar - Milotic takes choiced ones as does Moltres, but both have to watch for Thunderbolt. Hitmonlee can kill it with CC.

Medicham - Spiritomb walls its it completely

Milotic - Roserade easily OHKOs and outspeeds

Mismagius - Usually switches in on Hitmonlee who can usually come out on top provided SE doesn't miss more than once, and Torterra can beat it with Roar or Wood Hammer.

Moltres - Can 2KO my entire team tbh, except for usually Milotic who OHKO's. Still trouble though.

Nidoking - Torterra and Milotic and Spiritomb beat it usually.

Ninetales - Moltres beats it without HP Rock, and Milotic can sometimes beat it. Hitmonlee's priority once again helps.

Omastar - Moltres OHKO's leads, Roserade also OHKO's. Milotic can take all it's attacks and recover stalls out the rain.

Pinsir - Moltres can OHKO, while Spiritomb walls it.

Poliwrath - Milotic breaks it's subs and beats it, Roserade OHKO's, SPiritomb burns and walls it.

Primeape - Spiritomb easily walls it unless I take too much from Punishment or something.

Roserade - Extremely tricky to beat. My own Roserade can 2KO other ones with SLudge Bomb, but also takes a shit ton of damage from other 'Rades. Hitmonlee outspeeds Modest ones and has priority, and Moltres scares the hell out of lead one, and takes Choice Leaf Storm easily. It's still a big threat though

Sceptile - Roserade OHKOs, as does Moltres. Spiritomb beats physical ones.

Scyther - Spiritomb burns it and SR hampers it's sweeping.

Swellow - Spiritomb takes Brave Bird easily, and DP two KO's it with max HP.

Torterra - Torterra ironically beats itself with Roar and Wood Hammer.

Typhlosion - Lead ones are 2KO'd by Air Slash, priority also helps vs it. Milotic beats it.

Ursaring - Toxic damage puts it on a timer and SPiritomb walls it, while Mach Punch also beats it.

Venusaur - If Moltres is around it's a great counter, but otherwise it can be hard to take down.

Yanmega - Such a brokenly good sweeper. Nilotic can take an attack and Ice Beam it, if I don't get Air Slash haxed. It caneasily take out 2 or three pokemon before it's down.

Zangoose - Walled n' burned by SPiritomb

---

Nas

Banned deucer.
Since you have bad Rain problems, you could Replace Hitmonlee with Toxicroak. He absolutely destroys rain all by himself, and he still checks everything Hitmonlee does. Depending on which prority you want, you could either go for the Nasty Plot sweeper or the Swords Dance sweeper. (I'd go for the SD sweeper though, since you already have problems with Chansey as it is)

Since you have bad Rain problems, you could Replace Hitmonlee with Toxicroak. He absolutely destroys rain all by himself, and he still checks everything Hitmonlee does. Depending on which prority you want, you could either go for the Nasty Plot sweeper or the Swords Dance sweeper. (I'd go for the SD sweeper though, since you already have problems with Chansey as it is)
NP toxicroak actually beats Chansey just fine. 1 Np and Hp fighting is a 2hko. 2 NP and vacuum wave is a 2hko. (both instances are on 0 Hp/ 252 Sp. Def. + nature Chansey)

Nas

Banned deucer.
While you're busy Nasty Plotting I'm sure Chansey will be taking the time to nail you with a S-Toss or Flamethrower, or cripple you with a T-Wave. Then again, you could save yourself all that trouble and go for my mixed Croak!

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
~Dry Skin
~Rash/Naive
EV's:4 Atk/252 Spd/252 Sp.Atk
-Nasty Plot
-Cross Chop
-Sludge Bomb
-Dark Pulse

Posted it in the Creative Movesets thread, but here it is anyways. Cross Chop will easily OHKO Chansey, and then you're free to NP sweep.

On Moltres, what exactly are the 40 Hp EVs for? Do they actually help you in any significant way? If not I would simply run max Speed. You want to at worst tie with Modest Roserade and other Moltres, and as is, Adamant Hitmonlee can outrun you and KO with Stone Edge, whereas if you were to run max Speed, this would not happen.

I don't see why you aren't running max Speed on your Roserade either, I don't know why you would leave yourself open to being outsped by things like Nidoking. Personally I would run a Timid nature too, but that's really just personal preference. Also, HP Ground > HP Fire. Sludge Bomb will do nearly the same damage to other Grassers as HP Fire would, whereas HP Ground allows you to maintain a super-effective hit on Registeel while also being able to hit Poisons such as Toxicroak and Drapion super-effective.

Anyway, your biggest problems are stall, Yanmega, Roserade and Rain. Glancing at those names one Pokemon becomes immediately obvious as the answer: Registeel. Registeel lol's at most variants of Yanmega, it can wall most of Roserade's attacks, and it can easily take a hit from any rain sweeper and cripple it with T-wave.

Your team is pretty slow in general and has only one priority user. A Pokemon which can provide you with powerful priority to keep things like Ludicolo and Yanmega in check, while also posing a significant threat to stall, is Absol. Simply run Night Slash / Sucker Punch / Superpower / Swords Dance.

While you're busy Nasty Plotting I'm sure Chansey will be taking the time to nail you with a S-Toss or Flamethrower, or cripple you with a T-Wave. Then again, you could save yourself all that trouble and go for my mixed Croak!

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
~Dry Skin
~Rash/Naive
EV's:4 Atk/252 Spd/252 Sp.Atk
-Nasty Plot
-Cross Chop
-Sludge Bomb
-Dark Pulse

Posted it in the Creative Movesets thread, but here it is anyways. Cross Chop will easily OHKO Chansey, and then you're free to NP sweep.
Once you NP with the traditional set, Chansey switches or it dies. About the "Chansey can nail Toxicroak" thing you mention Flamethrower A) is okay for Blissey to hit her common switchins like Scizor, but is a bad move for Chansey and does lol damage thanks to her horrible base stat to Toxicroak(like 17 percent with no investment which makes SToss a MUCH better option) and B) has less than a 4 percent chance of being carried on a Chansey according to May stats. Also, Thunderwave is actually used on less than 25 percent of Chansey. SToss isnt going to get the job close to done against a full health Toxicroak either.

I dont want to make this an arguement, but the traditional NP Toxicroak is perfectly capable of dealing with Chansey as it is(thats one of its perks). Chansey is generally NOT the first switch into a Toxicroak so 2 NP's(for the 2 hit w/ vacuum wave) is not out of the realm of possibility. It doesnt need Cross Chop to be a Chansey killer, and that just takes away from coverage tbh. I'd rather run the traditional Hp fighting + Shadowball combo.

Im not advocating its use on this team. But you seem to think that it has problems with taking out Chansey, which is simply not true.

Hey, I don't have time for a huge rate, but I have some minor issues.

First, I agree with WJC, you need to Maximize Speed on LO Moltres. LO Roserade leads are often running Max Speed now because of Lead Moltres, so you should keep up.

On to your own Roserade, have you ever thought of using a Life Orb? 383 Attack, + being able to sleep something on the same switch-in make being able to change your attack definitely worth it. Just a thought though.

You also have quite a big Blaziken / Magmortar weaknesses, especially when they basically have free switch-ins versus your Spiritomb, Roserade's Leaf Storm (after -2) and even Torterra if they avoid EQ.

To be quite honest, there is very little you can actually do to fix this. The only option I see is to remove Spiritomb for Trick Specs Missy / Rotom. This gives you:

a) A Way to revenge kill a lot of threats, including the mixed Fire types.
b) Gives Blaziken / Magmortar one less Pokemon it can switch in against.
c) If you use TrickSpecs, you can also block ForesightTop's Rapid Spin much more effectively.

So it comes down to, whether you'd rather have a generally better Pokemon (Mismagius), or have less trouble with Azumarill, Yanmega, and TechniTop and use Rotom. I'd opt for Rotom personally.

I hope this helps.

Yum, multiquote time!
I've never been the biggest fan of Toxicroak ( Ihave used it before, although not on this build of my team) and wasn't all too excited about it's performance, probably since it has to use Cross Chop instead of CC, although it probably makes sense to try it out again (but the lack of Mach Punch does make me a bit more open to Absol)

On Moltres, what exactly are the 40 Hp EVs for? Do they actually help you in any significant way? If not I would simply run max Speed. You want to at worst tie with Modest Roserade and other Moltres, and as is, Adamant Hitmonlee can outrun you and KO with Stone Edge, whereas if you were to run max Speed, this would not happen.
I've changed this, and it's probably gonna me more helpful than the HP EVs

I don't see why you aren't running max Speed on your Roserade either, I don't know why you would leave yourself open to being outsped by things like Nidoking. Personally I would run a Timid nature too, but that's really just personal preference. Also, HP Ground > HP Fire. Sludge Bomb will do nearly the same damage to other Grassers as HP Fire would, whereas HP Ground allows you to maintain a super-effective hit on Registeel while also being able to hit Poisons such as Toxicroak and Drapion super-effective.
Changed HP Fire -> HP Ground, it makes sense to hit Drapion and Muk as well. About the EVs, I wanted to put some HP EVs on Roserade to take switch ins to Surfs and weaker Ice beams easier, and I've never been a fan of maxing out speed for a speed tie ( which I dont really care for either, since this Roserade will beat others anyways, except for maybe LO.) I can handle Nidoking with other pokemon honestly.
Anyway, your biggest problems are stall, Yanmega, Roserade and Rain. Glancing at those names one Pokemon becomes immediately obvious as the answer: Registeel. Registeel lol's at most variants of Yanmega, it can wall most of Roserade's attacks, and it can easily take a hit from any rain sweeper and cripple it with T-wave.
I've intended to try out Registeel but never quite got to it lol. My biggest gripe about registeel though is the lack of Roar, which I love on Torterra (although Registeel obviously covers my weakness, especially Yanmega)

Your team is pretty slow in general and has only one priority user. A Pokemon which can provide you with powerful priority to keep things like Ludicolo and Yanmega in check, while also posing a significant threat to stall, is Absol. Simply run Night Slash / Sucker Punch / Superpower / Swords Dance.
I don't really see where Absol would fit on my team, and it would give me a big weakness to Blaziken, where I can atleast Mach Punch it. It would also make getting rid of opposing Absol much harder.

On to your own Roserade, have you ever thought of using a Life Orb? 383 Attack, + being able to sleep something on the same switch-in make being able to change your attack definitely worth it. Just a thought though.
I have seriously considered Life Orb, but I still don't like the prospect of 4 Life Orb users, and Specs already gives me great power and Sleep Powder (although switching attacks and Synthesis is a huge attraction to me)

You also have quite a big Blaziken / Magmortar weaknesses, especially when they basically have free switch-ins versus your Spiritomb, Roserade's Leaf Storm (after -2) and even Torterra if they avoid EQ.
Blaziken and Magmortar don't give me trouble at all if I predict right, although they are of course threats I acknowledge, and my weakness to them depends on the set. Choiced ones aren't hard to switch into since the moves are usually choreographed, like Fire Blast/Flare Blitz on Roserade and Torterra, which are easily taken by Moltres and Milotic. Thunderbolt and Stone Edge are also easily taken by Torterra, and Superpower and Cross Chop go to Spiritomb. Mixed ones are more difficult, and what I can do depends on the switch. When they get a free switch they'll usually spam fire Blast which Moltres can take and outspeed them, and Milotic can also take (although she only outspeeds slow MixKen). And lastly, Hitmonlee, Moltres and Roserade outspeed Blaziken and Lee' and Moltres easily outspeed Magmortar too.

To be quite honest, there is very little you can actually do to fix this. The only option I see is to remove Spiritomb for Trick Specs Missy / Rotom. This gives you:

a) A Way to revenge kill a lot of threats, including the mixed Fire types.
b) Gives Blaziken / Magmortar one less Pokemon it can switch in against.
c) If you use TrickSpecs, you can also block ForesightTop's Rapid Spin much more effectively.

So it comes down to, whether you'd rather have a generally better Pokemon (Mismagius), or have less trouble with Azumarill, Yanmega, and TechniTop and use Rotom. I'd opt for Rotom personally.
The problem I have with those two suggestion is that can't be used as a physical utility vs random physical threats like Swellow, Technitop, Azumarill (who Spiritomb does beat btw), Hitmonlee, Primeape, Torterra, Drapion and Rhydon. And, those two would leave me HUGELY weak to Espeon.

Thanks for the help guys, keep it coming

How does Absol give you a Blaziken weakness? Mild is the most common nature on Blaziken, and +2 Sucker Punch has slightly over 50% odds to OHKO Mild Blaziken, 100% chance if SR is up, and many Blaziken either don't run enough Speed to beat Adamant Absol, or run Scarf, in which case they won't have Vacuum Wave anyway. Superpower does the same before an SD, and Night Slash on the switch followed by Sucker Punch can also kill.

As for Registeel, you might like Roar on Torterra, but are there any major threats that Roar is guarding you against? If not, then once again, I'd say you should really think about Registeel. If you hate rain and Yanmega, Registeel is the way to go, either him or Absol. Torterra on the other hand just gets raped by both of those things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)