Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Grassmaster/AuraSphere: nope, both of you are wrong: Pokerus now wears off when the time elapses to the next day, meaning if you infect a Pokemon at 23:59... lol.

@Grassmaster/AuraSphere: nope, both of you are wrong: Pokerus now wears off when the time elapses to the next day, meaning if you infect a Pokemon at 23:59... lol.
That must mean only when you have the Pokerus-infected Pokemon in your party, right? Because I have Pokemon with Pokerus in my PC that has had it for quite a while..

i was unaware of that change. TY
OK THANKS ICE BEAM LOL I´LL JUST STAY WITH MY CALM INFECTED MIENSHAO ON MY BOX
pass it to a patrat

how many DP do you have to have to get tyrogue

is there a guide on how many dream point it takes to get a pokemon?

poliwag chages ability from swift swimto Drizzle whae it evolves into a poelitoad????
Yes. If one Pokemon with a Dreamworld ability evolves into another Pokemon with a Dreamworld ability, the Pokemon's ability will always be the dreamworld ability, even if the Dreamworld ability of the evolution is different from that of the pre-evolution.

Yes. If one Pokemon with a Dreamworld ability evolves into another Pokemon with a Dreamworld ability, the Pokemon's ability will always be the dreamworld ability, even if the Dreamworld ability of the evolution is different from that of the pre-evolution.
it took me a couple of reads to understand that but i get it now lol

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
wait, does this mean I can continually reset my time to 00:00 so that I can continue to spread Pokerus?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I believe so. As long as the timer does not transition from 23:59 to 00:00 the Pokémon should stay infected.

Lol, i was SO CLOSE TO IT, thanks!

EDIT: um, is riolu an event DW pokemon?

EDIT2: and the hitmons?
No they are not. I checked the event database on serebii and neither are released. Sorry. Gamefreak does not give out the times when awesome pokemon such as DW sableye are released, so I cant tell you when either.

No they are not. I checked the event database on serebii and neither are released. Sorry. Gamefreak does not give out the times when awesome pokemon such as DW sableye are released, so I cant tell you when either.
BAH!!! T_T i had plans for those. well, they have DW abilities on marriland, so they will have to come out sooner or later. =.=

anyhow, since there is a power herb that gets rid of the charging turn, is there an item that gets rid of the recharge turn?

does Rattled work with beat up the same way as Justified?

BAH!!! T_T i had plans for those. well, they have DW abilities on marriland, so they will have to come out sooner or later. =.=

anyhow, since there is a power herb that gets rid of the charging turn, is there an item that gets rid of the recharge turn?

For your first question, no there is no recharge item.
For your second question, yes, but it is less used because only granbull and sudowoodo(I think) can use it effectively AND is a fully evolved pokemon.
Rattled sudowoodo is released, and so is rattled ledyba, poochyena, and magikarp, but their abilities change after evolution.

for your first question yes there is one called the Power Herb i´ve used it a couple of times..........................................in Gen IV i do not know where to get in gen V

I recently have bred a perfect IV attack beldum recently. I was thinking of using Psyshock because I train all my Pokemon to LV50. Will Psyshock act as a psychical like Zen Headbutt? Will it use it's attack stat for Psyshock?

BTW did any one notice a "pokemon is....its gay" warstory here on DT a few minutes ago? It disappeared in thin air.
I think that happens to threads that are deemed to be troll threads and the like so they don't clutter up the front page (that wasn't actually a warstory, it was just someone asking if Pokemon was gay who happened to select the warstory tag). I remember a few days back someone posted a thread supposedly containing an announcement of the third gen 5 game, which instead had a link to what appeared to be a chatroom of some sort. It also vanished without a trace.

I think that happens to threads that are deemed to be troll threads and the like so they don't clutter up the front page (that wasn't actually a warstory, it was just someone asking if Pokemon was gay who happened to select the warstory tag). I remember a few days back someone posted a thread supposedly containing an announcement of the third gen 5 game, which instead had a link to what appeared to be a chatroom of some sort. It also vanished without a trace.
Yeah, I went back to the thread page and refreshed, it was deleted.

Also, Vader, we're aware of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)