KPOP

How many of you guys and girls on here listen to KPOP? Bands like Big Bang, 2 p.m. SNSD, Super Junior, 2NE1, etc are in my opinion way better than the pop music in America. So discuss K POP fans. Which band is the best? In my opinion it's Big Bang just because of Tonight

Love kpop. I like 2ne1's style and lollipop is the awesome. Though Beast will always be my favorite since Beautiful was the first kpop song I ever heard.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I only listen to female K-pop tbh, the only male K-pop idol group that can actually produce a good song is Big Bang, and if you listen to a male K-pop group for any reason besides you think its a good song, you're definately gay.

I often find that there's many songs I don't like, but the chicks in the MVs are reason enough to keep playing it over an over again. IMO the "cute innocent" type like SNSD and Kara are better than the slutty types like 2NE1. Don't look like a bunch of whores, still ****ing hot and the music is often better as well.

OH JESUS CHRIST YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND OPEN PANDORA'S BOX

is it confectionery
yOU STOLE THIS FROM MY DAD

bitch PLEASE

t-ara 2ne1 miss a snsd rainbow secret infinite davichi BEG suju fx after school djflksdfa just everyone okay

stanning them so fucking hard here, debut perf

anw what else ummmmmm allkpop sucks bc half the articles are shitty selcas that no one cares about but omona isn't much better bc they're all huge bitches to one another

excited for SNSD comeback october 4!!!! :) as well as t-ara comeback (30-MINUTE MUSIC VIDEO WHAT THE FUCK???) + orange caramel yeah!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)