Ask here for D/P Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th gen OU anybody? My Friend Code is in my sig and my name is "Chiefs". Feel free to respond to this or PM/VM me. Standard rules, no DCing, legal hacks accepted. If you're gunna D/C like the last five battles I've had, don't even bother battling me, seriously, it's annoying and unsportsmanlike.

4th gen OU anybody? My Friend Code is in my sig and my name is "Chiefs". Feel free to respond to this or PM/VM me. Standard rules, no DCing, legal hacks accepted. If you're gunna D/C like the last five battles I've had, don't even bother battling me, seriously, it's annoying and unsportsmanlike.
heyy
ill OU u? i got another team atm. Ill meet u in the waiting room.

4th gen OU anybody? My Friend Code is in my sig and my name is "Chiefs". Feel free to respond to this or PM/VM me. Standard rules, no DCing, legal hacks accepted.

if any1 ever wants to battle i am always up for some 4th gen ou , however i live in england so the time difference can be a prop but if any1 wants to battle at an ok time for me then just let me kno my pearl FC is : 3654 3192 5794

4th gen OU anybody? My Friend Code is in my sig and my name is "Chiefs". Feel free to respond to this or PM/VM me. Standard rules, no DCing, legal hacks accepted.

I'm new to this...

Hi, I'm Sasshen, I've just begun finishing a 4th gen OU team and I know that it's not current but I LOVED 4th gen and I was wondering if anyone would want to battle me over wi-fi to see how I do?

I do not use any hacks, and I follow all the standard clauses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)