Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I finally get Diamond in the post, I will be looking to battle the charming, if slightly intimidating, menfolk of Smogon over WiFi. How does this work exactly? After adding a load of friend codes, can I see who is online at a glance and issue a challenge? Or does it have to be more carefully orchestrated on both sides?

When I finally get Diamond in the post, I will be looking to battle the charming, if slightly intimidating, menfolk of Smogon over WiFi. How does this work exactly? After adding a load of friend codes, can I see who is online at a glance and issue a challenge? Or does it have to be more carefully orchestrated on both sides?
Carefully probably, unless people decide to idle while connected on Wi-Fi.

When does GIble apper in wayward? and what is it's find %?

Im not sure when, I think its morning and day
The find % is 5%

Edit: Hey 100 posts in almost a year. that means if Mekkah does not post for the next 60 years and I post at the same rate, ill catch him.

Im not sure when, I think its morning and day
The find % is 5%
I think he appears at any time but I'm not sure.

I have a question that might be slightly OT but I don't see any better place to post it: Will this forum ever change name from Uncharted Territory to some ingame name to go with the names for the forums for the earlier generations? Sinnoh is hardly Uncharted anymore...

Is anyone having problems catching Rotom? For two nights now i've checked the TV at regular intervals and he hasn't appeared yet. Is there some kind of qualifier that Serebii failed to mention or something?

To above: You have to have the National Dex.

I'd like to know where and what -EV berries there are in-game? ;_;

OK. i can't find fantina. i have 4 badges and checked the contest hall. lol im such a noob. where is she
Hmmm You have to get the Surf HM from celstial city first. To go to celestial city you have to get the secretpotion from valor lakefront from someone (forgot her name, elite four person). Take that to move the dumb psyducks, get Surf, and then she will be in her gym.

which TMs are buyable?
Department Store TMs: Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Safeguard, Solarbeam, Thunder, Reflect, Focus Blast, False Swipe, Flash, Natural Gift

Game Arcade TMs: Psychic, Double Team, Flamethrower, Rest, Endure, Giga Impact, Swords Dance, U-Turn

Battle Tower Prize TMs: Calm Mind, Toxic, Bulk Up, Brick Break, Attract

Fight Arena TMs: Will-O-Wisp, Stone Edge, Thunder Wave

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/tmhm.shtml

I'm also pretty sure i heard somewhere Earthquake is also buyable via Battle Points, which would rock if it were true.

Also, by how much do the Muscle Band and Wisdom Glasses increase your attack/special attack respectively?

Steps

Anyway, my simple question is, how do you get the bigger spheres underground, like the 90's and such, the biggest I've found is like, 20 or 30ish, is there any kinda upgrade to something you have to get? I saw some guy that was selling a Pikachu doll for 90 and I'm like, wow that must take up the whole screen. So, how do you come by these? Or are they just really rare? Thanks.
After I remembered reading it somewhere, I tested burying spheres of the same type on top of each other (same spot) and the result was interesting.

Let's say you have multiple red spheres, sizes 5, 10, and 30 (the following are not exact figures): if you buried the size 5 and then put the size 10 or 30 on it, it would grow a bit, most likely becoming 7-9 in size. Now, if you buried the size 10 and added the 5 or 30, it would be about 12 or so. If you buried the 30 and added the 5 or the 10, it would become 33 or so.

What this means: if you burry the largest sphere first and add multiple smaller spheres onto it, it could reach a very large size. Also, don't add two big spheres together; the result will only be slightly higher than the first sphere buried.

That's as simple of an answer as I can give, I hope it helps.

Is there a specific area for Croagunk to come out in because I am having a hell of a time finding one
I would recommend going to the middle area to the west which is where I found one.

By the way, what are the percents of finding toxic sludge on Croagunk?

Ok this is a stupid question but are stuff that you breed in D/P hatch at level 1? On gamefaqs they are talking about trading level hatched pokemon and crap like that. Hacked stuff or did they change it from level 5 to level 1? I still dont belive this as there isnt even a level one in pokemon.

Edit: Ok someone on that same topic asked if they were at level one pokemon hatch at now and they said yes so I guess its true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)