List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
For those who somehow aren't aware yet, the password for the winter Deerling C-Gear seed is B8XME69W.

Also, maintenance is coming up on the 13th, which is coincidently the same day that the winner of the poll is announced. I doubt they're linked, and I doubt that any new stuff will be added during the maintenance, but given that the GL staff have shown they are willing to add new pokemon to old areas (Seel, Shellder and Chinchou were added to Sparkling Sea), you never know!

EDIT: Also, I noticed that the winner of the Korean poll (Rayquaza) isn't included in the list of event pokemon. I know it isn't really that important but since the Japanese Arceus is there it makes sense to include Rayquaza too.

For those who somehow aren't aware yet, the password for the winter Deerling C-Gear seed is B8XME69W.

Also, maintenance is coming up on the 13th, which is coincidently the same day that the winner of the poll is announced. I doubt they're linked, and I doubt that any new stuff will be added during the maintenance, but given that the GL staff have shown they are willing to add new pokemon to old areas (Seel, Shellder and Chinchou were added to Sparkling Sea), you never know!

EDIT: Also, I noticed that the winner of the Korean poll (Rayquaza) isn't included in the list of event pokemon. I know it isn't really that important but since the Japanese Arceus is there it makes sense to include Rayquaza too.
There is a maintenance every tuesday(according to the country since it's the same time in all of them). So having one on the 13th is normal.

Yeah, but this one is an extended maintenance. Noted so by the site actually stating it as a news report. It still can mean nothing, though.

Yeah, but this one is an extended maintenance. Noted so by the site actually stating it as a news report. It still can mean nothing, though.
Hasn't extended maintenance always meant something was being added? There was that one that didn't add a new area, but did add a new row of dirt in the garden and some other stuff I don't remember. Personally I'm hoping they're adding a few new things to old areas.

There hasn't been one yet that hasn't added something....maybe if we are lucky we will get some news pokes added. (Shroomish too the forest plox)

There hasn't been one yet that hasn't added something....maybe if we are lucky we will get some news pokes added. (Shroomish too the forest plox)
It smells like speculation time to me! OK, I'm gonna speculate three new Pokémon that could be added to each area minus the Sparkling Sea, as that already got stuff added to it recently.

Pleasant Forest:
Shroomish
Roselia
Heracross

Windswept Sky:
Togetic
Combee
Venomoth

Spooky Manor:
Ditto
Froslass
Sneasel

Rugged Mountain:
Riolu
Onix
Diglett

It smells like speculation time to me! OK, I'm gonna speculate three new Pokémon that could be added to each area minus the Sparkling Sea, as that already got stuff added to it recently.

Pleasant Forest:
Shroomish
Roselia
Heracross

Windswept Sky:
Togetic
Combee
Venomoth

Spooky Manor:
Ditto
Froslass
Sneasel

Rugged Mountain:
Riolu
Onix
Diglett
I approve of this list.

This extended Maintenance is because of the end of the Japanese tournament. that happened on american tournament.

Anyway, I really believe that will happen 2 new areas, probably on January and march.

One will be something like trophy garden, with cute pokémon like pikachu, chansey, eevee, plusle, minum, clefairy, togepi and some bug and grass pokémon. the other should be a cave with some icy areas for ice, ground and rock pokémon that still left.

This extended Maintenance is because of the end of the Japanese tournament. that happened on american tournament.

Anyway, I really believe that will happen 2 new areas, probably on January and march.

One will be something like trophy garden, with cute pokémon like pikachu, chansey, eevee, plusle, minum, clefairy, togepi and some bug and grass pokémon. the other should be a cave with some icy areas for ice, ground and rock pokémon that still left.
O true the tourny did just end, completely forgot about it...

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
One will be something like trophy garden, with cute pokémon like pikachu, chansey, eevee, plusle, minum, clefairy, togepi and some bug and grass pokémon.
Maybe throw ditto into that trophy garden area as well? Because if I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure ditto actually was in D/P/Pt 's trophy garden on certain days.

trophy garden pokémon: Pikachu, Pichu, Roselia, Staravia, Kricketune, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Chansey, Ditto, Eevee, Porygon, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Marill, Azurill, Plusle, Minun, Castform, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Happiny.

Looking on the pokémon that could enter into this type of area: Weedle, Munchlax, Togepi, Aipom, Shuckle, Wurmple, Shroomish, Nincada, Whismur, Combee.

I'm pretty sure we've had extended maintenance before with nothing added. Coincidentally, people always think WILL SOMETHING BE ADDED or WILL SOMETHING BE FIXED or som such.

Also I doubt we'll get more Forest pokemon, it's the largest area by far. Maybe Sky? Sky should get some stuff. A lot of stuff.

atsync

As the person who bought this up, I just want to make it clear that (as others have said) there has been extended maintenance before where nothing has been added.

I'm pretty confident that this will be one of those times.

So yeah, I would recommend that people shouldn't get too carried away with speculation. Of course there will be no new area added (they would have promoted it like they did with the manor and the mountain). I doubt that new pokemon will be added to old areas as well. I only mentioned the possibility because it occurred to me that it wouldn't exactly be difficult to add new stuff to old areas if they wanted to (again, it is probable that they won't).

Actually, I kinda hope that nothing gets added for at least a month. I still have lots of females to get from the other areas (mainly the mountain; the sky is the only area where I have obtained all the females) and I would like to gather as many of them as possible without having to worry about getting pictures for new stuff.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
I'm certain that all the Pokemon that will be released in an area are findable in the Hide & Seek minigame. I know for a fact that Shellder & Chinchou were Randoms in the Sparkling Sea Hide & Seek before they were released. If you think about it, there are no repeat Pokemon in Hide & Seek, as in it appears in one area but was released in another, so why would those Pokemon get released anywhere else?

I don't have a specific list but if you want to speculate additional DW Pokemon, check the Pokemon available for each area in Hide & Seek. I'll probably do that tonight just so we have a list. I'll be logging onto Dream World and HOPING that I get Pleasant Forest...odd how that works...

For the moment however, off the top of my head I can remember that Shroomish, Kakuna, Bonsly, Kricketot, Budew, Pichu, & Wurmple are the unreleased H&S randoms for Pleasant Forest. There's probably more but I can't remember them.

Aaand finished with DW for the day:

Forest
Caterpie
Kakuna
Bellsprout
Pichu
Wurmple
Shroomish
Rosalia
Kricketot
Budew
Bonsly

Sea
Remoraid
Staryu
Goldeen
Qwilfish
Carvanah
Tentacool
Octillery
Chinchou

Mountain
Beldum
Koffing
Cacnea
Makuhita
Mankey
Skorupi

Didn't get to play Hide & Seek much (3 times) but that's what I found. From the looks of it only the Pleasant Forest has unreleased Pokemon. Take it with a grain of salt though as it means the bolded Pokemon are just a possibility for release. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Ugh, if only we could of got the Mudkip spammers to vote for ditto...

I think I know who did the Mudkip spamming, too.
I don't think that would have helped. There's no way Arceus got over 24 million votes, and Ditto got at least that many that I've heard of. The poll had to have been rigged in Arceus's favor from the start.

atsync

I'd be curious to see the actually number of votes for each of the pokemon. Of course, no-one would ever get a reply of the DW staff if they tried asking...

Just curious, but where did you guys actually find out that Arceus won? I keep checking the voting site and nothing is there yet. The only source I know of that states that Arceus won is serebii. Not that I'm accusing you of lying or anything because serebii is usually right about these sorts of news based things and Arceus was always going to win anyway.

I'd be curious to see the actually number of votes for each of the pokemon. Of course, no-one would ever get a reply of the DW staff if they tried asking...

Just curious, but where did you guys actually find out that Arceus won? I keep checking the voting site and nothing is there yet. The only source I know of that states that Arceus won is serebii. Not that I'm accusing you of lying or anything because serebii is usually right about these sorts of news based things and Arceus was always going to win anyway.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/pgl_pokemon_vote_result-2011-12-13/

atsync

Thanks. I guess we still have to wait to see the runners up though.

EDIT: Does anyone else find something fishy about the way that article was written? Even the title of the article is "Befriend The Mythical Pokémon Arceus". Wouldn't they have called it something that would allow the title to refer to anything that could have possibly won? I mean, they couldn't have called it "Befriend The Mythical Pokémon Ditto". It just seems like they put all of these Arceus-specific wordings in the article that couldn't apply to many other pokemon, such as "befriend this celebrated Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond Version, Pokémon Pearl Version, and Pokémon Platinum Version yourself!", making it seem like that this was intended all along.

I mean, I guess they could have just made it up when they found out Arceus won, but I don't see them making as big a deal out of it if something else won...

blah, blah, GF conspiracy etc.

Until PGL:
1) Let us choose where to go.
2) Give us DW Ditto, Zapdos, Ho-oh, Lugia, Shroomish, Budew.

I hope they will die in a fire for this stunt. Ironically, it was 4chan that proved it that are rigging it.

EDIT: Does anyone else find something fishy about the way that article was written? Even the title of the article is "Befriend The Mythical Pokémon Arceus". Wouldn't they have called it something that would allow the title to refer to anything that could have possibly won? I mean, they couldn't have called it "Befriend The Mythical Pokémon Ditto". It just seems like they put all of these Arceus-specific wordings in the article that couldn't apply to many other pokemon, such as "befriend this celebrated Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond Version, Pokémon Pearl Version, and Pokémon Platinum Version yourself!", making it seem like that this was intended all along.
What really rubs salt in the wound is that the first line of the article reads "the fans have spoken". Yeah, the fans have spoken, all right. They just censored us.

The way I see it there are two possibilities:

1. They went through the votes and threw out the ones where there were 10,000 for (pokemon) from a single IP to prevent the vote spammers/scripters from having their way.
or
B. The poll was rigged for a legendary to win from the start.

Once they reveal the runners up we can tell which one it is, if Mudkip is in the top three then we know the scripts worked, if it isn't then we know whoever is in charge of the poll actually fixed the problem of vote spamming.

The way I see it there are two possibilities:

1. They went through the votes and threw out the ones where there were 10,000 for (pokemon) from a single IP to prevent the vote spammers/scripters from having their way.
or
B. The poll was rigged for a legendary to win from the start.

Once they reveal the runners up we can tell which one it is, if Mudkip is in the top three then we know the scripts worked, if it isn't then we know whoever is in charge of the poll actually fixed the problem of vote spamming.
Arceus was set in stone from the beginning - It had to be.

And i noticed that the top 10 were very different every week except for Arceus and ditto. Maybe the voting itself was fake - who can tell if it actually sent the vote info somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)