Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opp hasn't showed up in the scheduled time, but he's only 30 minutes late

the prob is that my notebook's battery is running out and i'm with no chargers, so if u show up today, i'm sorry i couldn't wait!

we'll schedule some other time, I hope, i'm free tomorrow and saturday

roscoe

tfw i’ll never be good enough
is a Contributor Alumnus
tito didnt respond to first VM so I will once more if he doesnt respond its on him.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Lost 2-1 against Staraptor.

The first one was a clean 5-0 for me where I see I'm very better than my opponent, 2nd battle was normal with a gay tactics, but third was the stupid hax again, about 10 scalds and only 1 burn, body slam didn't paralyze and iron head didnt flinch, fuck jirachi. I won't win anything on this forum because worse players haxes a lot.

PS: Fuck this game, is ridiculous.
:jump:

Lost 2-1 against Staraptor.

The first one was a clean 5-0 for me where I see I'm very better than my opponent, 2nd battle was normal with a gay tactics, but third was the stupid hax again, about 10 scalds and only 1 burn, body slam didn't paralyze and iron head didnt flinch, fuck jirachi. I won't win anything on this forum because worse players haxes a lot.

PS: Fuck this game, is ridiculous.
just because you dont hax your opponent doesnt mean you got haxed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)