Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i need help getting good dittos. Ive seen people with like adamant dittos that have tripple flawless ivs that are legit ect how do i even get close to that?
i think the flawless strategy would be to catch batches and batches of dittos. i suppose synchronize would help if you're catching dittos for good traits too.

and would just like to add that dormant pokerus is just as good as spreadable pokerus, so you never really "lose" it

i think the flawless strategy would be to catch batches and batches of dittos. i suppose synchronize would help if you're catching dittos for good traits too.

and would just like to add that dormant pokerus is just as good as spreadable pokerus, so you never really "lose" it
Hmm ok i guess ill have to. I was running from having to clone 100 master balls because that would take a while but i guess its better than using 20 ultra balls to catch one ditto.

Making the Dittos transform into one of your lv. 5 or whatever Magikarps is very helpful when trying to catch a lot. Just switch to your karp whenever a Ditto turns up and you can often catch it with a Poké-/Great ball without even weakening it.

dittos shouldn't be that hard to catch. i average 2 balls per ditto (no homo?). and it makes me feel better to use repeat balls.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Alright so I have a Quadruple Flawless Gyarados. I am pretty happy about it except for its hp 17. The highest it can reach is 380. What would be the highest I should shoot for in HP for a Bulky Gyara. I want to hit 227 speed. Also what stat for Defense should I shoot for? Thanks.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
How should I EV train this Togekiss (for WiFi)? Or is this thread not the place to ask that -_-

Its IVs are 30/31/30/31/31/10 (SDef is 10, HP + Def are 30) @ Timid and Serene Grace. I was thinking of running the normal Wish supporter/Flinchhaxer -- Wish/Twave/Air Slash/Aura Sphere, and am just curious as to how to EV train it. I was thinking of hitting 270 speed (which is IIRC for the Adamant Crosses), but am unsure on anything else.

I'd prefer Adamant for the extra power.

However, with Jolly and 184Spd EVs, you hit 268, which lets you get 402 with 1 DD. I dont remember what 402 beats, but I know it outspeeds something. Of course, you might as well do 192EVs for 270Spd to outspeed Adamant Heracross

aamto

O_O @ Your Togekiss

Clone it please
I already tried. I can't get the timing down >>

So can someone suggest a spread for him? I'm thinking 200 Speed EVs (gives him 270 spd), and that's just about it. Where does the other 310 go? Any help would be appreciated

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'd prefer Adamant for the extra power.

However, with Jolly and 184Spd EVs, you hit 268, which lets you get 402 with 1 DD. I dont remember what 402 beats, but I know it outspeeds something. Of course, you might as well do 192EVs for 270Spd to outspeed Adamant Heracross
402 SPD outspeeds Agility Metagross. Being Jolly, he still OHKOs Heracross with Waterfall, so what exactly would benefit of Gyarados being Jolly, instead of Adamant? Weezing?

402 SPD outspeeds Agility Metagross. Being Jolly, he still OHKOs Heracross with Waterfall, so what exactly would benefit of Gyarados being Jolly, instead of Adamant? Weezing?
I assume you mean "Adamant, instead of Jolly?" Because otherwise, it seems like you listed some pretty good reasons right there.

Umm this might be a noob question but how do I get all the pokemon from previous generations into the safari zone? (like arbok and kangaskhan?) I have the National Dex, but whenever I look into the binoculars I just get the same gay sinnoh pokemon.

aamto

Once you get the National Dex, the many previous gen pokes start appearing the tall grass. IIRC, you need the PokeRadar,though (which you should have if you have the National Dex).

As far as I know, you can't get old poke to appear in the Safari zone. Maybe you're thinking of the Pal Park, where you transfer over pokes from your GBA games and catch them there.

Anyways, I've still yet to hear responses on this Kiss of mine. I dun wanna fuck up the EVs and be stuck with a POS.

Mesprit - #481 (Relaxed)
HP: 24 - 25
Att: 16 - 17
Def: 26 - 27
SpA: 28 - 29
SpD: 14 - 15
Speed: 30 - 31

I got this Mesprit off of GTS for a female Turtwig. =D I was wondering if it was usable or anything...shame it isn't Bold or Modest. D=

I still haven't caught my own, so should I or is this babe pretty good? Knowing how much of a bitch Mesprit is, I'm pretty content with what I lucked out on.

Hey Smogon,

If I encounter Mesprit at the lake for the first time and save afterward, will its stats be set in stone, or will it change every time I capture it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)