CAP 2 Prevo - Part 3 - Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Submission

Final Submission

I can't really change anything so yeah...I hope this gets votes so i did something to help CAP!

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Final Submission

Main Design

Supporting Material
supporting art

For this design, I wanted to go for a teen Necturna, complete with attitude. The flytrap on her back is like a giant bow and foreshadows the more intimidating flytrap-dress of Necturna. The eyes in her air resemble innocent hair clips from far away.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Final Submission

Final Submission

Sliding at the last minute; true Birkal style ;)

Although my design isn't as unique as some of the others, I really wanted to keep rooted in the cool flavor that Necturna already has. I wanted to make something that was cute, yet still spooky. The eyes on the dress and the thorns signify the creepy aspect of it. Yet, I would describe her as angelic; her thorns are shaped like angel/butterfly wings!

I also like the idea that the pre-evo Anticipation ability means something. I was also shooting for a Necturna pre-evo that looked naive and innocent. It's like she has some "seeing" powers, but can't fully use them yet. Perhaps Necturna passes down the ability to foresee future events!

Best of luck to all submissions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)