Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge, go!

4v4 FE Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
Sequences=OFF

Arena: Bubs' Concession Stand

The battle takes place around Bubs’ Concession Stand where Bubs sells all types of crazy crap!

Basic features
  • No external water source
  • No external rocks
  • Plenty of external grass
  • Weather is allowed and works as normal
  • Digging is allowed and works as normal
  • Seismic moves (ie, Earthquake, Magnitude, Bulldoze and Fissure) are allowed and work as normal
  • All of the above are subject to change as the battle goes on
Special features

Players start with $200 and, upon sending out their initial pokemon, can use this money to buy items for this battle from Bubs. Every time a pokemon gets a KOC, the owner gets another $50 and may buy more items from Bubs before the next pokemon is sent out. Once a player buys an item, he/she may equip it to any of his/her pokemon as long as the pokemon doesn't already have an item. Items bought in this battle cannot be taken out of the battle and items cannot be sold to Bubs.

Here are the available items and their prices. Items marked with a (*) are ones that affect the arena and are not held by pokemon, so when buying such items, the player does not need to specify a pokemon to hold the item.
  • Aspear Berry
  • Cheri Berry
  • Chesto Berry
  • Pecha Berry
  • Persim Berry
  • Rawst Berry
  • Leppa Berry
  • Lum Berry
  • Mental Herb
  • Oran Berry
  • Power Herb
  • Razz Berry
  • Sitrus Berry
  • White Herb
  • Absorb Bulb
  • Air Balloon
  • Cell Battery
  • Muscle Band
  • Sand Pit (*) - removes the external grass from the arena
  • Sticky Barb
  • WiseGlasses
  • Damp Rock
  • Heat Rock
  • Icy Rock
  • Instant Pond (*) - acts as an external water source
  • Iron Ball
  • Light Clay
  • Ring Target
  • Shoddy Decoy - the holder can use an action and 6 energy to gain a 1 HP Substitute without losing any HP (unless taunted); one use
  • Smooth Rock
  • Binding Band
  • Destiny Knot
  • Flame Orb
  • Giant Parasol (*) - prevents all weather unless the weather-inducing pokemon has the appropriate weather rock
  • Grip Claw
  • Metronome
  • Rock Pile (*) - acts as an external rock source
  • Scope Lens
  • Toxic Orb
  • Wide Lens
  • Zoom Lens
  • BrightPowder
  • Choice Band
  • Choice Scarf
  • Choice Specs
  • King’s Rock
  • Rocky Helmet
  • Seismic Dampener (*) - prevents seismic moves
  • Supercharger - when the holder uses a combo, its energy cost is reduced to (EC + (EC+4))*1.25 for same-move combos or (EC 1 + EC 2) for different-move combos; three uses.
  • Titanium Underlay (*) - prevents digging
  • Big Root
  • Enigma Berry
  • Eviolite
  • Expert Belt
  • Focus Band
  • Focus Sash
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orb
  • Razor Claw
  • Razor Fang
  • Smoke Ball

Anyone?
Taking Random's.

Items on, abilities on, switch = OK.
Challenging The Royal Guard.
2v2 NFE doubles
2 day DQ
Training Items
0 chills/recoveries
Unown Soup
All abilities.
Accepting

Since my play is over and I have more free time I'll take both of these (assuming I didn't miss that someone was reffing one of them) PM me the mons.

Challenging The Royal Guard

2v2 Babysitter Training Doubles (1 FE, 1 LC)
1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
Two Subs
5 Chills and Recovers

Requesting All Abilities and Items = On, or at least Training

Now that I got some new Pokemon, it's time to get some battles in! >:3

Battle #1
Battle type: 2v2 FE Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
Restrictions: 5 chills/2 recoveries
Substitutions: 2
Music: Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Arena: ASB Arena

Battle #2
Battle type: 2v2 LC Singles
Substitutions: 1
Music: Tekken 6 - Queen's Harbor
Arena: Armor Testing Facility V2
After cleaning up the mess from the disasterious battle between fellow scientist, King Serperior, and his foe, Glacier Knight, King Serperior scrapped all the armors and ordered his fellow scientists to go back to the drawing board.

After two years of constant research, King Serperior and his fellow scientists came up with newer and better armors......

Before we get to the armors, the arena is an exact replica of the ASB Arena.

1). Aero Armor - An oldie, but a goodie. This jet-powered armor adds an extra flying-typing to the wearer. If the wearer is already of the flying type, then it gains 2X STAB on all of its flying moves and its Flying weaknesses are doubled. It also gains the following moves as long as it wears the armor: Aerial Ace and Sonicboom.

2). Pyro Armor - This specially designed armor is made from a synthetic material that automatically catches itself on fire with no harm to the wearer. The wearer gans the ability, Flame Body, while wearing this armor. All contact moves used by the wearer have a 20% chance to burn the foe. The wearer gains use of the move, Flame Charge.

3). Berry Basket Armor - This armor has many slots that hold berries for easy access to. The berries that this armor holds are: 2X Oran Berries, 1X Lum Berries, 2X Leppa berries, and 1X Enigma Berry. The use of berries require 5 energy and are each one-time use. The use of a berry requires one action. The wearer of this armor gains the move, Natural Gift. When using Natural Gift, keep in mind that once a berry is used, it cannot be replaced.

4). Power Armor - The wearer gains use of an armor that focuses its power into the upper torso and arms of the user. Physical attacks used against the wearer have their final damage decreased by 1. The wearer of the armor gains the moves, Strength and Mach Punch. If the wearer has no arms, it learns Thrash instead of Mach Punch.

5). Heavyweight Armor - After countless retesting and experimentation, this failed and overpowered armor was completely redesigned. The wearer's weight class becomes 12. The wearer cannot use moves that cannot be used in Gravity. The Defense and Sp.Defense of the wearer are increased by 2. The wearer learns the moves, Magnitude and Iron Defense.

6). Reversal Armor - This question-mark covered armor gives the ability, Contrary, to the wearer. It also reverses the type weaknesses and resistenses of the wearer. If the wearer is a fire/bug type, its 4X rock weakness becomes a 4X rock resist. Any immunties that the wearer has are kept. The wearer gains the ability to use Reversal and Mirror Coat.

This is to the ref: When the battler's mons are PM'd, RNG what armor that each mon from both sides wear. Each mon gets their own armor's RNG'd.

Battle #3
Battle type: 2v2 LC Doubles
Substitutions: 2
Music: Tekken 6 - Hidden Retreat
Arena: Sketchbook Arena
Summary: Same as ASB Arena, but all Pokemon gain 3 Sketch slots to use for the battle. Sketched moves are permanent and cannot be cleared away until the battle's end. Smeargle and the Necturna family can perma-Sketch any moves as they like provided they have available Sketch slots before the match.

All are welcome to join! :D

And I'll ref Kevin vs typon. Send mons!

EDIT: also, I could use a subref for this

Edit: While I'm at it, I'll ref Wolfe's other two matches, once they get accepted of course

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
If wolfe isn't sick of me yet i'll take battle #2?

Switch=OK (oh my god this is like my first switch battle, for reals)
Item=ON
Ability=ALL

Hi
3v3 Little Cup Singles
2 Day DQ, 3 for ref
Arena:
Field Type = Neutral
Complexity = Moderate
Format = Eh, whatever
No Restrictions on anything

Here at the magical type shop, Mr.Heefloot sells many strange and mystical devices. Within these seemingly ordinary devices, a great power is contained, so great that it is even capable of changing the types of Pokemon! For a meager price of less than nothing, Mr.Heefloot is glad to rent these items out to budding trainers for the duration of a battle in his yard. He just loves seeing small creatures crushed by Shieldons! His yard is rather regular, covered in grass and with a small pond nearby, so there are no move restrictions.

The arena is nothing special, but Mr.Heefloot will gladly give one of his precious seventeen items away to a Pokemon at the start of a battle, adding an additional type to them! For example, if the Fairy Wings are given to a Shieldon, then it would be counted for purposes of STAB, type resistances, etc. as a Rock/Steel/Flying type! Just to clear some stuff up, Mr.Heefloot says a Rock/Steel/Dark type is considered 8x weak to Fighting attacks (for an ASB modifier of 3.0), and a Water/Ice/Fire type is 8x resistant to Ice attacks (for an ASB modifier of .29). In addition, a Pokemon may take an item of a type they already are. For example Conkeldurr can go ahead and grab a Super Karate Black Belt to gain double the STAB bonus on fighting-attacks, but also doubling his weaknesses! Only one of each item can be attached per battle, and they do not take up the regular hold item a Pokemon usually has. Here is the list of items, have fun incorporating them into your flavor refs!

Exceptionally Ordinary Something-or-other: This something-or-other has a habit of somewhat normalizing the Pokemon that somehow manages to wear or use it or something like that. Nobody really knows, its just kind of really ordinary and regular and stuff.
Super Karate Black Belt: This black belt is extremely empowering, and instantly gives any Pokemon that wears it the fighting prowess of Jet Lee, Chuck Norris, Yip-man, and Sawk combined! "Be wary of flying feet and fists," it says on the genuine label.
Fairy Wings: Though these wings may just look like they were ripped off of some five-year old's Halloween costume, they are genuine fairy wings. Easily super-glued on to even the most resistant of Pokemon, it grants them the ability to soar around like the average flying-type.
Hive Mind: A small and insectoid brain in a jar, the trainer applies this item by deftly lobotomizing their Pokemon and replacing their frontal lobes with this. The Pokemon is then conquered by a strange alien hive race, and begins acting far more buggy than usual.
Rotten Flower: With on whiff of this disgusting flower, any Pokemon becomes capable of spewing out toxic, poisonous goop like no other. It really is that disgusting. Trainers are suggested to wear gas masks around this item.
Prickly Rose: To apply the powers of this item, the trainer simply slaps their Pokemon silly with it. Eventually, the thorny flower will cause a puncture wound, and its grassy juices with enter the Pokemon's bloodstream. Often, the Pokemon will have a habit of lying around inactively in the sun shortly after being Roseified. Studies are inconclusive on whether this is due to photosynthesis or blood loss.
Scuba Flippers: Just stick these finely-crafted flippers onto any Pokemon's feet, and they'll be swiftly swimming through any drizzle! Instantly gain access to water sources like never before! Note: not proven to work on Pokemon without feet; Mr.Heefloot suggests jamming the flippers on the Pokemon's head.
Torch: Light up your favorite pal, and voila! Instant fire-type!
Mad Scientist Goggles: Equip these stereotypical goggles to a Pokemon, and watch as their fur/hair/scales/shield-faces becomes instantly frazzled by electricity! Soon, they'll be conducting dangerous experiments with Frankensteins and Tesla coils! They grow up so fast...
Refrigerator: Often used in haikus, fridges apparently have another use! Stick this smaller version on top of a Pokemon's head, and they'll be calling Blizzards down upon the battle. It's a wonder what a little bit of chilled ice can do for someone!
Bastiodon Skeleton: Unfortunately, not all Bastiodon fossils were in a good enough condition to resurrect. So, Mr.Heefloot hoarded them, and will gladly preform a rough full skeleton transplant with any brave Pokemon. The sturdy bones of the tough Bastiodon imbue the the patient with rock-hard skin.
Model Train (1:2 scale): When a Pokemon conducts this half-size train, they barely even need their own powers anymore! Honestly, do they really need to use wimpy Pokemon moves when they can just crush their opponent beneath a steel train?
Shovel: As Diglett and Dugtrio show, all you need to be a ground-type is live halfway underground! The shovel makes this unusually tough change much easier.
Gypsy Tent: A Pokemon walks into this gypsy tent a simple Pokemon, and out comes a mystical psychic mind-reader, fully equipped with spoons, crystal globes, and tarot reading skills.
Rusty Ghostbuster: Even Mr.Heefloot doesn't know he managed to acquire this antique, but he does know how it works. Just give it a little kick, and out comes a wicked ghost, eager to posses the nearest Pokemon!
Ominous Hood: When hiding behind this dark, shrouded hood, a Pokemon seems to become evil and wicked, no matter how nice it usually is. It just seems to bring out the worst in everyone. Extended exposure is not suggested.
Master Ball: Everybody knows that legendary dragons belong in Master Balls! So, Mr.Heefloot will gladly allow your Pokemon to sit in this legendary pokeball for a couple minutes, giving them the power of the dragons that used to call it home! Note: Mr.Heefloot does not guarantee the release of your Pokemon, especially if they are a well-trained strongmon.

Don't be daunted, most of that is flavor!
Requesting training items be on!

Not getting my counters fast enough...

So, I seek a battle here. Any takers of this unusual format?

3 (LC) vs. 2 (1 FE and 1 LC) Battle
(I will be holding the 2 side, with an Audino as the FE and a Scraggy as the LC)
Triple Battle (as much as possible with two on one side)
DQ Time: 2 Days without warning, 3 days when giving a warning
Arena: Standard ASB Arena?
Move Restrictions: None

Never mind... RP-lock, apparently... and I can't get rid of it due to a ref that has disapeared, and no replacement ref...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)