Adventure Game Ahoy!

I wasn't sure whether this should go in Smeargle's Studio or not, but I've seen similar threads about music so, why not games?

That's right folks, I've changed my occupation from low grade Pokemon Rapper to trying my hand at game creation. This is my latest project, which I've been working on since December. It's the first of an episodic series of original adventure games drawn, animated, written, and programmed by myself and my cousin. They also feature original soundtracks written by a very good friend of mine. So, if you enjoy adventures of the point and click variety and are looking for some good laughs and a fun story, give the game a try! I'd love to hear what you guys think of it!

You can get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?0g92zbm4gyhe1f4

I'm sure some of the resident Smogon artists, specifically Fatecrashers, would be glad to help you with your less-than-inspiring artwork

I'm sure some of the resident Smogon artists, specifically Fatecrashers, would be glad to help you with your less-than-inspiring artwork
Well I appreciate the critique on the art, and any feedback is good feedback, the emphasis of the game is really based more upon humorous dialogue and clever puzzle design. The graphics are meant to be simple to draw upon the cartoony nature of the characters and story. A simpler world also makes hotspots and important areas easier to see, improving the flow of gameplay and avoiding the dreaded 'pixel hunt'.

Thanks for at least taking a look at it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)