Golden Piloswine's Exotic Pokemon Trade Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
To see the actual Pokemon for this store, please click here

G P's

Exotic Pokemon
& Item Shop

Da' RULES

۞ Hacks are not accepted. (PokeGen, PokeCheck [Ribboned], or anything else that will not pass a VGC hack check)
۞ No redunds, unless specified by me.
۞ I do not RNG, so I am unable to fufill requests.
۞ However some of these Pokemon may be RNG abused, so yeah.
۞ I do give free Pokemon away to winners of contest, so if you would like me to sponser a contest let me know!
۞ Also we have our own promotions, where you tipically have to guess an unimportant detail about the shop, in which the winner receives two free items.
۞ The Pokemon displayed in this thread may not always be from me, however thay are completly legit.
۞ To request a trade, please PM me, or post in this thread.
۞ I trade using Gen V only! As such the Pokemon I am offering are in Gen V.

Pokemon Format

Pokemon - Ev's
Ability:
Nature:
OT:

Move 1
Move 2
Move 3
Move 4

Iv's

Shop Info

Trainer Info:

Black: ID-07158, OT-DREW

Black 2: (Jap) ID-14551, OT-DREW

White 2: TBA

Black FC: 1334 9903 0588

Current Promotion: Guess the shop's phone number! (Hint: 412-5x5-xxxxxx) Guees X!

Shop Details:

۞ Location: Mt. Silver
۞ Associated with: Selects Elite
۞ 3rd Party Suppliers: Coolbiz

WANTED

۞ Someone to RNG me a Umbreon
۞ Pokemon with VGC ready Iv's to put in the shop
۞ 8 Red Shards
۞ Hard to get DW females
۞ Someone to make banners. (DW Females, Event Pokemon, Iv'd Pokemon, Ev'd Pokemon, Item Shop)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hate to break it to you, but no one's going to want stuff with IVs like those. :/

There's more on the way, the Croagunk is the special Game Stop Poison Jab one. Tangela, and Igglybuff I'll take off the list, and I'll add some more pokes tommorow.

In all honesty, I agree with Agonist in that no one is going to want mons with that poor IVs and natures.

Most all people prefer RNG'd mons, you could try and start doing that if you want people to accept your stuff.

Yes, but the DW Pokemon I am offering are either event pokemon, or for breeding purposes only, once I get into RNGing, then the trained Pokemon will have the good Iv's.

Yes, but the DW Pokemon I am offering are either event pokemon, or for breeding purposes only, once I get into RNGing, then the trained Pokemon will have the good Iv's.
Despite being event, people still look for flawless IVs, and there are some around, even event Dw Pokemon, regardless, male DW pokemon with poor IVs aren't great either, since you can't use them to breed! :(

Anyway best of luck with trade thread!

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Keep the females DW pokes, and just get rid of the rest. Sorry if this sounds harsh but females are really the only thing anyone would be interested in right now.

I thought there were no such things as Female DW Torchics. They all had a gender check on them. The one I have is male, and females are non-existent.

I thought there were no such things as Female DW Torchics. They all had a gender check on them. The one I have is male, and females are non-existent.
This man is correct, your Torchic is hacked, you should definitely take it down asap. I would recommend specifying OTs on your Pokemon so that the blame isn't all pinned on you when people discover this sort of thing.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You are correct. Unless you can prove that that Torchic came from a legal event in which it was distributed as female, remove it.

I'm also feeling a bit iffy about the offering of female DW Pokemon in a trade shop. Don't you have any other substantial offers?

yes, there a comin' I am getting side tracked because I need a Hitmontop, and a Latios, with good IV's and natures real bad.

I need the Latios to have Tailwind
I need the Hitmontop to have Technician, Fake Out, Mach Punch, Sucker Punch

yes, there a comin' I am getting side tracked because I need a Hitmontop, and a Latios, with good IV's and natures real bad.

I need the Latios to have Tailwind
I need the Hitmontop to have Technician, Fake Out, Mach Punch, Sucker Punch
Since I currently have those, and you need some help, how about I just give those to you? FC is in my profile if you want em.

New Pokemon:

Staravia-0 Ev's
Ability: Reckless
Nature: Bashful
Level: 14
OT: DREW

Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team

7, 14, 28, 28, 3, 0

Item Shop nearing completion!

Special Thanks to LPFan for helping me get a Latios, and Hitmontop!

New Pokemon:

Gligar-0 Ev's
Ability: Immunity
Nature: Lax
Level: 10
OT: DREW

Poison Sting
Sand-Attack
Harden
-

12, 6, 16, 3, 29, 1

Item Shop will be open very very soon!

I need a Tornadus! Details below the soon to be Item Shop!

Expect some highly competitive VGC Pokemon to enter the shop soon:

Vulpix
Politoed
TBA

I'll do my best to get them with a high IV total, and for them to be placed idealy. Same with the natures.

New Pokemon:

Terrakion-0 Ev's
Ability: Justified
Nature: Adamant
Level: 42
OT: Coolbiz

Helping Hand
Retaliate
Rock Slide
Sacred Sword

31, 31, 31, 27, 31, 31

Gible-0 Ev's
Ability:Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly
OT: C-Bizzz

Tackle
Substitute
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

31, 31, 31, 6, 31, 31

Foongus-0 Ev's
Ability: Effect Spore
Nature: Timid
OT: C-Bizzz

Mega Drain
Ingrain
Faint Attack
Sweet Scent

31, 26, 30, 31, 31, 31

Special Thanks to Coolbiz for these three amazing Pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)