#playstation2013

I hope they give me a reason to not regret buying a vita. At this point I'm honestly just hoping that persona 5 gets at least a glimpse or something.
Edit: remembered that p4 was released for the ps2 like 2 years after the ps3 came out. Hopes are officially down.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ugh I forgot how much of a ramblefest Sony conferences can be... oh well so far it seems like Sony hasn't had a giant fuck up yet

They're really not showing a whole lot of the console or what it can do yet, just the concepts they wanted to put into it. Hoping the ramblefest will stop soon.

EDIT: Oh fuck are they announcing killzone 4?

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Killzone Sky.. I mean Shadowfall looks brilliant.
if by looks brilliant, you mean literally that then, yeah -- it is pretty

beyond that, generic shooter and nothing to get too excited about

everything demonstrated so far has been so lacklustre!!

the only thing i've found even mildly interesting is the fact that the controller has a stream button hahaha

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
why are we showing Wii Music 2?

Also darn you Jonathon Blow you're gonna be the greatest aren't you?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Here comes SE. I might have a reason to buy a PS4 instead of a WiiU.

[edit]

lol nope

if by looks brilliant, you mean literally that then, yeah -- it is pretty

beyond that, generic shooter and nothing to get too excited about
If you've ever played Killzone you'll know how wrong that is. The singleplayer can be generic, sure, but the mutliplayer component can't be touched by basically any other FPS. It's a game with a lot of innovative ideas when it comes to that.

EDIT: But holy shit Watch Dogs is genuinely amazing.

sounds like a lot of fanboy gushing to me; i've played killzone on both ps2 and ps3. generic fps that has nothing going for it
I guess I just see more in it then others do. Most people really don't give the series the chance it deserves. It's also got some stellar design concepts implemented nobody bothers to appreciate. Killzone 2 IMO had the best multiplayer of any FPS ever.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hahaha blizzard announcing diablo 3. come onnnnnn

yep i think i will sit out the rest of this and see if there is anything i want to pick out from videos after the fact

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LOL no actual pictures of the PS4. 2 hour presentation and just a controller. WHAT GIVES.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)