Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, how do I rename the url so that it matches the thread title?
Ausgirls Trade Shop

1- Copy the link and paste it in the message using the "link" option
2- On the far right of the posting window, there is like a wrench in a page, click it
3- Now you are in the BB code editor
4- your link will appear closed in []
5- In the first (the last one have a slash at the final) put a = sing and copy the link again
6- you will have something like this: [U.RL='http://yourlinkhere'.]
7- now in between the brackets ( between this: URL]yournamehere[URL) write the title you want to give to your link.
8- at the bottom of the posting window click the "Use Rich text editor" and you are done now![/URL]

Looking to evolve an eevee to leafeon. So if anyone with a Sinnoh game can help me out, that'd be appreciated. I can't offer much outside of a trade evolution, though. Message me if you're interested.

A Question about EV Training. If I have say a Power Lens on my Palkia and an EXP Share on my Bagon, and I go down a Litwick while only using palkia, Do both Palkia and Bagon receive 5 EV's in SpAtk or does the boost from the power item only apply Palkia, ergo Bagon receives only 1 ev?

A Question about EV Training. If I have say a Power Lens on my Palkia and an EXP Share on my Bagon, and I go down a Litwick while only using palkia, Do both Palkia and Bagon receive 5 EV's in SpAtk or does the boost from the power item only apply Palkia, ergo Bagon receives only 1 ev?
power items only affect the pokemon holding it bagon will get 1 ev

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Gible (Male) (Jolly)
Ability: Rough Skin
Egg Moves: Outrage, Earthquake, and Stone Edge
Move Tutor: Aqua Tail​

A Non-shiny Golett/Golurk (Impish)
Ability: Iron Fist
IV set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World Spinda (Brave) (Male/Female)
Ability: Contrary
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Trick Room and SuperPower
or

A non-shiny Dream World Whismur (Naive) (Male) (Master ball or Dream Ball)
Ability: Scrappy
Moves: Hyper Voice and Low Kick

A Non-shiny Shellder (Naïve) (Male or Female)
Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Hydro Pump, Icicle Spears, Rock Blast, and Shell Smash

A 3rd Gen. Charmander/Charizard (Timid) (Male)
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Move Tutor: Seismic Toss

Last edited:
I'm looking for a female eevee with her dream world ability! I'm not concerned with the IVs or nature, so if you have one, please PM me ASAP! Thanks in advance :D

Please trade chimchar or infernape with DW ability iron fist i have a lot of awesome shiny and non-shiny pokemon please reply if interested

Hello I'm rather new to the 5th generation competitive scene, and could use all the help in the world. If anyone has any extra pokemon to help me get started in the competitive metagames, it would be greatly appreciated seeing as I only have one pokemon that could hold it's own. Please message me if you can help me out by donating pokemon for me to use strictly for battling, I won't "redistribute" or any such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)