Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats a good EV spread for Kingdra, mixed attacker.
Dragon dance, Outrage, Hydro Pump & Draco Meteor

Last edited:
I cant decide which HP I want for Keldeo. Any suggestions between Ghost/Electric/Ice? Been searching around the forums to see which is less of but still cant decide D:
Currently cleaning up my wondercards I've collected ^^;

Nevermind, used a random number generator to decide which one to go for :P

Last edited:
Can I borrow a Tornadus? I just need the pokedex entry, so I can try to find one on the GTS trading network. This is really the only thing I'm going to use this account for, so I'll put up my shiny hypno as leverage.

Other event pokemon in Black and White would be appreciated, but Tornadus is the big one.

@Everyone - To Those who I owe credit points, If you're interested in banner services, I am willing to make banners not just because I owe you credits, also because I am trying to built up my reputation as an animator in 2D animation and character designer in photoshop at my art school before I graduate this coming december. So if you like me to make you any banners, just post on my thread and let me know.

To those who I earn credits from, if you know how to rng abuse on the pokemon games, then you are welcome to try to get some of the pokemon on my wanted list right here on my thread. I'll try and make the time to update my wanted list and my thread during my free times when I'm available but I can only do trades and business on smogon on Saturdays only.​

List of credit points that I owe to and earn from:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333546&postcount=44

If anyone is welcome to try to do business with but if you're new around here and someone who I'm not familiar with, you'll have to prove yourself to me that you're trustworthy and tell me about your reputation here on smogon first. Thank you.​

Does anyone by any chance have these pokemon?​

WANTED LIST

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Sawk (Jolly)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves: Ice Punch, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A Non-Shiny DreamWorld Gible (Male) (Jolly)
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves: Outrage, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, and Stone Edge

A shiny Golett/Golurk (Impish)
Ability: Iron Fist
IV set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World Golett (Adamant)
Ability: No Guard
Iv Set: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Dream World Spinda (Brave) (Male/Female)
Ability: Contrary
IV Set: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Trick Room and SuperPower

A Non-Shiny Donphan (Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock

A Non-shiny Porygon-Z (Timid & Timid)
Ability: Adaptability
IV set (Timid #1): Flawless
IV set (Timid #2): An IV Set with 70 Fire Hp
Moves: Dark Pulse (Both)​

A Dream World Non-shiny (Male) Breloom/Shroomish (Jolly)
Ability: Technician
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Bullet Seed, Spore, and Stone Edge

Personal Wanted list:

A non-shiny DW Snivy (Timid)
HP - Fire & Ice
Ability: Contrary

A non-shiny DW Cyndaquil (Timid)
HP - Ground & Grass
Ability: Flash Fire

A Non-shiny DW Eevee/Glaceon (Timid) (Male/Female)
HP - 70 Ground & Fire
Ability: Anticipation (Ice Body)
Moves: Baton Pass, Blizzard, and Shadow Ball

EDIT:
REPOSTED

If you know how to rng you can get a free dw eevee amantia( in third or second floor of the medal hq in castelia city) after you beat the game in black or white 2

That's how I got my magic bounce espeon

Last edited:
If you know how to rng you can get a free dw eevee amantia( in third or second floor of the medal hq in castelia city) after you beat the game in black or white 2

That's how I got my magic bounce espeon
Well, I could and I would have but I just don't have the time to rng abuse more pokemon right now and plus I don't even know how to rng abuse on the 5th gen.

And there is a simple reason why I don't have enough time to learn more about RNG abusing and why I can't rng abuse more of own pokemon, Mr. Disaster.

Cause I'm in an art school (college) learning how to be an animator. Which is even more important and my top priority.

Well, I could and I would have but I just don't have the time to rng abuse more pokemon right now and plus I don't even know how to rng abuse on the 5th gen.

And there is a simple reason why I don't have enough time to learn more about RNG abusing and why I can't rng abuse more of own pokemon, Mr. Disaster.

Cause I'm in an art school (college) learning how to be an animator. Which is even more important and my top priority.
Its pretty easy.

Sorry, I wasn't trying be to smart or anything I was just offering a suggestion

Hey anyone out there got a spare Salamence or any previous evolution kicking around they'd be willing to trade? Haven't got much to trade but have a few mons that you might need :)
Any Nature or spread

Last edited:
Hello does anyone have a tornadus or mewtwo i could have notable things i could trade you would be all starters apart from the sinnoh ones with their normal abilitys ,shiny steelix ,shiny eevee ,shiny jolly spring 2010 pichu with no evs with charge voltackle endeavour and endure

Looking for a Meloetta to fill up my Pokédex with the final pokémon. Preferably with good ivs and nature, but if not just any meloetta will do.

@Diabolico You still need anyone to Breed anything from your wanted list?
Yes. But don't worry about these pokemon.

Espeon
Farfetch'd
Eevee (Umbreon)
Chikorita
Pikachu

Metalex has offered to do those 5 pokemon.

If you're okay with Breeding these 4 pokemon for me, that would be great.

A Non-Shiny Donphan (Male) (Impish)
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Ice Shard, EarthQuake, and Stealth Rock
A Non-shiny Porygon-Z (Timid & Timid)
Ability: Adaptability
IV set (Timid #1): Flawless
IV set (Timid #2): An IV Set with 70 Fire Hp
Moves: Dark Pulse (Both)
A Dream World Non-shiny (Male) Breloom/Shroomish (Jolly)
Ability: Technician
IV set: Flawless
Moves: Bullet Seed, Spore, and Stone Edge

What would you like in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)