Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to verify that inheritance works as we've been expecting with Destiny Knot. To do this easily, I'll need a breedable pair of perfect (all-31) pokemons. I won't steal them or anything (I used to be an admin here, you can trust me). If anyone can lend these for research purposes, please PM me. I'll be on later tonight.

I need to verify that inheritance works as we've been expecting with Destiny Knot. To do this easily, I'll need a breedable pair of perfect (all-31) pokemons. I won't steal them or anything (I used to be an admin here, you can trust me). If anyone can lend these for research purposes, please PM me. I'll be on later tonight.

Don't worry man it works as stated.lol we have already done the research and verified it time and time again.

Have a few extra Fletchling: Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Gale Wings. Looking to trade for a Kangaskhan: Jolly 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Scrappy.

to be honest this is my first time on here and my buddy told me this is the place to look im looking for a perfect shiny shellder... if anyone can please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back