The Hidden Rocket Emporium (In Stock: Flawless Venipede/Scyther/Joltik and more!)

Hey, I'm interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Murkrow. Ability/Nature/etc doesn't really matter to me.

Are you interested in any of the following:

Quiet Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/x) <---- Mixed Attacker set yay!

Bold Cleffa (31/x/31/31/31/31) with Wonder Guard with egg move Wish (Heal ball)

Brave Snover (31/31/31/31/31/x) with Snow Warning <---Meant for Mixed Attacker MegaAbomasnow (Quick ball) (I noticed you wanted a female, I do have females in stock)

Impish Skarmory (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Sturdy with egg moves Brave Bird and Whirlwind

Adamant Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg move bullet seed (Quick Feet and Poison Heal ones in stock)

Adamant Mawile (/31/31/31/x/31/31) with either ability

Thanks for reading!
Murkrow is in stock. Cleffa may be the right price PM me.

Interested in: timid ralts (synchronize preferable; male is the only thing mandatory)

Can offer:
adamant/jolly sand rush/mold breaker drilbur
adamant/jolly guts larvitar
impish immunity gligar
adamant speed boost venipede
adamant intimidate mawile
jolly scrappy/early bird kangaskhan
adamant/jolly speed boost torchic
jolly swift swim magikarp
adamant/brave no guard honedge
bold gooey goomy

Let me know which ones you're interested in and I can start breeding.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Hey, can I trade some combination of Choice Band, Choice Scarf, and Life Orb for a Male Shellder? I also have male Speed Boost Torchic if you want that instead.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
interested in Prankster female Murkrow, female slowpoke, female wish eevee HA [spitback idc],

CMT

Also have XXX Leftovers for trade

CMT for Female Nincada.

(Now I have Larvitars Guts Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Outrage/ Dragon Dance/ Stealth Rock/ Pursuit).

CMT for Female Nincada.

(Now I have Larvitars Guts Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31 with Outrage/ Dragon Dance/ Stealth Rock/ Pursuit).
I think that may work. Meow will pm u the answer meanwhile send us a PM with details about denger and spread that u didn't mentioned

Hello I'm interested in the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Slowpoke. I can offer a female (31/31/31/31/x/31) (egg moves: Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Crunch) or male (31/31x/31/31/31) (Close Combat, Flare Blitz) 5IV growlithe. Both have Intimidate and are Adamant natures. I can also breed more 5IV growlithes whenever if the stat spread is not ideal.
Can also offer 5IV Relaxed male Squirtles that have Rain Dish if you are interested.

Hello I'm interested in the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Slowpoke. I can offer a female (31/31/31/31/x/31) (egg moves: Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Crunch) or male (31/31x/31/31/31) (Close Combat, Flare Blitz) 5IV growlithe. Both have Intimidate and are Adamant natures. I can also breed more 5IV growlithes whenever if the stat spread is not ideal.
Can also offer 5IV Relaxed male Squirtles that have Rain Dish if you are interested.
(31/31/31/xx/31/31) Hidden ability, female, adamant growlithe with close combat, flare blitz and crunch is fine if u can get him. PM me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)