Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I expose my Shiny Value for trades? and ask help when I need?
Oh, there are shiny database spreadsheets all around -on gamefaqs, reddit, and here, as well !
Just do a google search, and there are applications that you can fill out as well ~

Let me go pull up some links for you !
Edit: this thread has all your smogon SV needs !
www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-hatcher-community-database-read-the-last-post-join-shinyvalue-for-all-your-sv-needs.3492532/

Ps, your signature looks very familiar, haha ~ * 7 *

I've tried everything listed on here to get rid of the problem where the drop down boxes are empty, nothing has fixed the problem. I've been from page 1 through to 102 and tried it all, does anyone have any other advice for me?
Also I have another question, if I could find out my shiny code how could I increase my chance of hatching a shiny with this? I'm a little confused by it.

I just made a batch of Cubchoo eggs, and this was the best one.
Cubchoo (F) - Sassy, Snow Cloak, 31\29\31\24\28\31 [2687]
Anyone with SV 2687 that could hatch this for me?

You have to remember the order of the eggs that you checked them in !
Or, you could ask someone to help you again ~

What I usually do it put different species of hatched pokemon in front of each row of eggs to serve as markers ! * U *
Another way to check, is once you get a list, mark your pokemon. There are 6 different icons; one for each stat. Most people only hatch flawless / 5 IV shinies, and these ones would have 5/6 icons marked. This is a great way, because once you've done over like 100 eggs, there is no way you are going to remember the perfect IVS for all those pokemon.

I've tried everything listed on here to get rid of the problem where the drop down boxes are empty, nothing has fixed the problem. I've been from page 1 through to 102 and tried it all, does anyone have any other advice for me?
Also I have another question, if I could find out my shiny code how could I increase my chance of hatching a shiny with this? I'm a little confused by it.
What laptop are you running ? I believe you need a wireless connection, so make sure it's not connected to an internet cable ( don't quote me on this though ~ )

Your shiny code isn't as important to hatching shinies for yourself as knowing the shiny values of your individual eggs -by giving someone your trainer shiny value, you can help them hatch an egg for themself, is the value of the egg matches up ~
by using Instacheck, you can see the natures, abilities, genders, and SV of unhatched eggs !
By knowing the SV, you can search for other people who have a trainer SV of that number -you give the egg to them, they hatch it fir you, then they trade it back ajd you noe have a shiny !! * U *

Another way to check, is once you get a list, mark your pokemon. There are 6 different icons; one for each stat. Most people only hatch flawless / 5 IV shinies, and these ones would have 5/6 icons marked. This is a great way, because once you've done over like 100 eggs, there is no way you are going to remember the perfect IVS for all those pokemon.
lol I think I'm one of the few people who actually don't hatch for good IV spreads XD

Oh, there are shiny database spreadsheets all around -on gamefaqs, reddit, and here, as well !
Just do a google search, and there are applications that you can fill out as well ~

Let me go pull up some links for you !
Edit: this thread has all your smogon SV needs !
www.smogon.com/forums/threads/shiny-hatcher-community-database-read-the-last-post-join-shinyvalue-for-all-your-sv-needs.3492532/

Ps, your signature looks very familiar, haha ~ * 7 *
Unhappy, I cant reply nothing there because I dont have privileages enough to do that... D= (Yes, a copy of yours xD, sorry)

Basically, we hatch eggs like normal, however when you show them in a trade, with instacheck we can see the SV ( Shiny Value ) of that particular pokemon before its hatched. How is this helpful? the way it works, if a persons TSV ( Trainer Shiny Value ) matches the SV of the pokemon, it will hatch shiny.

... I have basically wasted all of my Sunday afternoon trying to figure how this dang on thing to work. Is there a kind soul out there that is willing to find my SV and to find some SV for my eggs? Please?

What laptop are you running ? I believe you need a wireless connection, so make sure it's not connected to an internet cable ( don't quote me on this though ~ )

Your shiny code isn't as important to hatching shinies for yourself as knowing the shiny values of your individual eggs -by giving someone your trainer shiny value, you can help them hatch an egg for themself, is the value of the egg matches up ~
by using Instacheck, you can see the natures, abilities, genders, and SV of unhatched eggs !
By knowing the SV, you can search for other people who have a trainer SV of that number -you give the egg to them, they hatch it fir you, then they trade it back ajd you noe have a shiny !! * U *
Macbook pro running Windows 8 BootCamp, iMac running windows 7 BootCamp, neither work, also tried a Dell Windows 7 computer, not working, tried it all wireless and hardwired, everytime I get the same problem of the dropdowns being empty..

I just want my shiny axew, so much stress. :(

Basically, we hatch eggs like normal, however when you show them in a trade, with instacheck we can see the SV ( Shiny Value ) of that particular pokemon before its hatched. How is this helpful? the way it works, if a persons TSV ( Trainer Shiny Value ) matches the SV of the pokemon, it will hatch shiny.
That makes a lot more sense then the original description of how it works, Thanks! :)

Unhappy, I cant reply nothing there because I dont have privileages enough to do that... D= (Yes, a copy of yours xD, sorry)
Oh, don't worry, you don't reply directly to the thread;
Here's the link where you fill out your own SV informstion :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l-...56UZ-qr-HXpMC_PI/viewform?edit_requested=true

And here's where other trainer SVs are listed !
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ak2hDRJIzJHbdFItaVJidTRTZTJxZnY1dThxNzRxbHc#gid=1

Remember; different people may have the same shiny value, and this link is NOT the only database out there ! There are a ton more, so if you can't find an SV you need there, just look elsewhere ! * U *

Haha and no problem about the signature, I feel flattered xD

Macbook pro running Windows 8 BootCamp, iMac running windows 7 BootCamp, neither work, also tried a Dell Windows 7 computer, not working, tried it all wireless and hardwired, everytime I get the same problem of the dropdowns being empty..

I just want my shiny axew, so much stress. :(
Yeah, Macs don't work -so is your windows 7 Dell a laptop ?
And you have administrator rights ?

Oh, don't worry, you don't reply directly to the thread;
Here's the link where you fill out your own SV informstion :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l-...56UZ-qr-HXpMC_PI/viewform?edit_requested=true

And here's where other trainer SVs are listed !
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ak2hDRJIzJHbdFItaVJidTRTZTJxZnY1dThxNzRxbHc#gid=1

Remember; different people may have the same shiny value, and this link is NOT the only database out there ! There are a ton more, so if you can't find an SV you need there, just look elsewhere ! * U *

Haha and no problem about the signature, I feel flattered xD
thank u so much!!!!

Instacheck has been working great, but I've encountered a problem now.

I check people's eggs as a service, and I see a bad pattern occurring. When people would put up their eggs, at a random one, an error would pop up saying something along the lines of: "offset is out of bounds" and it will stop checking SVs/IV's there, and I would have to restart Instacheck. This is a very big inconvenience for whoever I am trading, and I would like to know the solution to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)