Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm the rotom for me is as well because I'm breeding with 3IV dittos but I guess so.
Allright, Let me check my Froakie for the ones with the right IVs.

I'm also interested in your Solosis. Would you be willing to trade one for a Brave 31-31-31-X-31-0 Honedge?

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Allright, Let me check my Froakie for the ones with the right IVs.

I'm also interested in your Solosis. Would you be willing to trade one for a Brave 31-31-31-X-31-0 Honedge?
No thanks, I'm getting a honedge soon :)

i have a female adamant timburr 31/31/31/x/31/31 - egg moves mach punch and drain punch
interested in an adamant shellder

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
i have a female adamant timburr 31/31/31/x/31/31 - egg moves mach punch and drain punch
interested in an adamant shellder
I only have a naive shellder right now, I would have to breed an adamant nature. That would be worth a tad bit more, would that be fine?

Hi i am interested in Deino. I have:

Vullaby (careful, overcoat, 5 iv, knock off)
Shuppet (careful/impish, frisk, 5 iv, pursuit, confuse ray, destiny bond)
Snorlax (careful, immunity, 5 iv, whirlwind, curse, pursuit)
Pineco (relaxed, sturdy, 5 iv, stealth rock)
Sassy ferrothorn

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi i am interested in Deino. I have:

Vullaby (careful, overcoat, 5 iv, knock off)
Shuppet (careful/impish, frisk, 5 iv, pursuit, confuse ray, destiny bond)
Snorlax (careful, immunity, 5 iv, whirlwind, curse, pursuit)
Pineco (relaxed, sturdy, 5 iv, stealth rock)
Sassy ferrothorn
I'm interested in snorlax if you have female and shuppet

Hey do you want to trade a lucky egg for one of my pokemon's? I don't see that you have one of these snorlax (adamant 6iv with pursuit, curse, and WW), gastly (timid 5iv with disable), riolu (adamant 5iv with BP/Crunch)

I have a few more that I can breed to or can trade for battle maison items

my FC is
2595-0267-9086

In game name- ACE

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Snorlax female rate is 12.5% however I could trade something like f Snorlax and f Shuppet for f Deino and Rotom.
I can do deino for Shuppet.
Hey do you want to trade a lucky egg for one of my pokemon's? I don't see that you have one of these snorlax (adamant 6iv with pursuit, curse, and WW), gastly (timid 5iv with disable), riolu (adamant 5iv with BP/Crunch)

I have a few more that I can breed to or can trade for battle maison items

my FC is
2595-0267-9086

In game name- ACE
i can do for snorlax.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I actually picked up a female Deino last night, sorry, however I would be interested in trading for one of several other Pokemon you have in stock - Phanpy catches my eye most, also Skiddo.
I guess I can, but as I said in my rules, if we had a deal it's best to honor that as it takes up my time to breed for something that isn't needed anymore when I could breed for someone else.

If you bred it, I'll just trade for it since you took your time to make it. I was thinking you had them in stock already. My fault.

Careful or impish Shuppet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)