Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, tried this so many times and on so many different computers, I guess it just isn't going to work for me.

Anybody mind checking my shiny value?

Edit - installing new NET, maybe this will fix it

Okay Vegeta! xD Anyway, if all else fails you can try to host your own hotspot and use Instacheck standalone. I'm about to try that myself. What is LAN 2? Is it like a tether or something you've created?
Ok can you tell me how yours goes and how I can host my own hotspot and use Instacheck alone? I think the LAN 2 was my old LAN Connection with my old Router which is now a vegetable >.>

*Sigh* Curse my terrible Internet (Remote part of Australia for ya!)
I have no more ideas, sorry. I didn't really do anything special with mine I just downloaded and Installed WinPCap and Instacheck and it worked even without the ethernet cord. I can Help you check your SV if you wan't though.

Ok can you tell me how yours goes and how I can host my own hotspot and use Instacheck alone? I think the LAN 2 was my old LAN Connection with my old Router which is now a vegetable >.>
I can help you! If you want, come join my Raidcall chat and I can help you set everything up! :D

hmm no idea why "Local area connection 2" disappeared. Have you tried enabling all 3 connections and tested it again?
I have done that, the LAN contectivity has a X on it as it should as my internet CANNOT be wired and the other two connect fine but the Wireless Connection 2 (The one made with Instacheck) Says it has no network access

I have no more ideas, sorry. I didn't really do anything special with mine I just downloaded and Installed WinPCap and Instacheck and it worked even without the ethernet cord. I can Help you check your SV if you wan't though.
I wish mine was that easy >.> and thanks if you dont mind using up a few minutes determining my shiny value! :D

(I also have 2 boxes of Timid Gastly Eggs that can be checked if you like just in case there's one you can hatch!)

Sure thing! Lead the way boss! :D
OKay go to raidcall.com and download the program and make a user on the site. Then install raidcall and log in with that user and pass. Then in the search box type pokemon sv and I'll be in there. Name is Zidane. :) I'm helping others with this in there now

Question about instacheck: Is there an easy wat to check an entire box of somebody elses pokemon, or do they all need to be traded over?

Question about instacheck: Is there an easy wat to check an entire box of somebody elses pokemon, or do they all need to be traded over?
they just need to show them and you can click copy to clipboard. when they have showed you all of them just paste to a document and Bob's your Uncle

they just need to show them and you can click copy to clipboard. when they have showed you all of them just paste to a document and Bob's your Uncle
I don't actually have instacheck, can't get it work after trying on a bunch of computers, which is why I was wondering. :(
So by showing you just mean like in a trade?

I don't actually have instacheck, can't get it work after trying on a bunch of computers, which is why I was wondering. :(
So by showing you just mean like in a trade?
Yes. And maybe you can use Instacheck. I'm doing standalone with my own hotspot and it is working so far.

OKay go to raidcall.com and download the program and make a user on the site. Then install raidcall and log in with that user and pass. Then in the search box type pokemon sv and I'll be in there. Name is Zidane. :) I'm helping others with this in there now
Im in the room now :D

Yes. And maybe you can use Instacheck. I'm doing standalone with my own hotspot and it is working so far.
ok. Thanks. I probably wont manage to get on for another 18hrs or so but I'll get there eventually. I have the next 3 days off so I'll be around for the most part except on Thanksgiving. I have lots of beer to drink while I smoke my 20lb bacon butter rubbed Turkey. :pimp:

I am in need of a Ditto (The GTS is full of people who want legendaries). I can breed all my starters in trade if anyone would be so kind (Squirtle, Froakie and Torchic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)