Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I've heard of a couple people doing it purely on Wireless so hopefully someone that has the same scenario as me can help. Thanks anyway!
I know there was a person that posted fairly recently saying they do it purely via wireless but I think they are running Windows 8. I'm not 100% sure though. Best of luck to you! :D Also, did you go to command prompt and type "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow"??

I know there was a person that posted fairly recently saying they do it purely via wireless but I think they are running Windows 8. I'm not 100% sure though. Best of luck to you! :D Also, did you go to command prompt and type "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow"??
Ah ok. Yes I have tried the prompt but no luck >.>

in the dropdown to select a network in instacheck try "Wireless Network Connection" instead of "Wireless Network Connection 2"

you need to use the same connection that you get online with. If you are using "Wireless Network Connection" to connecto to the internet via your pc then you need to select that in instacheck. I can't take a screen shot cause I'm not home but I connect through "Wireless Network Connection 2" so I have instacheck set to "Wireless Network Connection 2"

you need to use the same connection that you get online with. If you are using "Wireless Network Connection" to connecto to the internet via your pc then you need to select that in instacheck. I can't take a screen shot cause I'm not home but I connect through "Wireless Network Connection 2" so I have instacheck set to "Wireless Network Connection 2"
Ok but regardless of which one I pick they both come up with this sinister error:

Untitled.png

I have over 9000! Times (Had to have a joke there as to try and motivate myself :P)
Okay Vegeta! xD Anyway, if all else fails you can try to host your own hotspot and use Instacheck standalone. I'm about to try that myself. What is LAN 2? Is it like a tether or something you've created?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)