The Emporium: XY 5IV Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have any, sorry. I'll double check but I'm fairly sure I ctrl-f'd my big PB and it had none.

On now. Also do I have your FC yet? I have too many to keep track of x.x
3093 - 7334 -1328
I'll be on in a sec

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sevon Thanks for the trade! Ferro's not marked but the IVs are 31/31/31/X/31/0. Sometimes I don't mark the mons from rem, ones I bred I mark to know what egg I want in my box.

Wardog I don't think I have any more with his, but I will give you the PB and if you see a Charmander that you can hatch easily lmk. http://pastebin.com/eU8b40mQ

Sevon Thanks for the trade! Ferro's not marked but the IVs are 31/31/31/X/31/0. Sometimes I don't mark the mons from rem, ones I bred I mark to know what egg I want in my box.

Wardog I don't think I have any more with his, but I will give you the PB and if you see a Charmander that you can hatch easily lmk. http://pastebin.com/eU8b40mQ
found one in that list number 72 charmander has the same number as Vlan, nevermind that was the one you gave him and there are no others with my sv

I'll review my Honedge box, they're all Adamant, are you looking for 31 Spe or 0 Spe with that nature? My parents were 31 and 0.

The way we do it is having two 3DSes and something about the infrared trading irl. I dunno I'm not the one who does the cloning, but that's my idea of it.

I could do the 2 trophies for Char or Ralts. 2 poor-statted shinies for an ideal 5IV shiny has been my policy so far.
YES!!! i would gladly trade the 2 for a ralts :D it would look so aweseme on my team :D

Yeti

dark saturday
YES!!! i would gladly trade the 2 for a ralts :D it would look so aweseme on my team :D
Sweet, we're cloning the Ralts now, I'll let you know once I have him ready for trade. He'll make a fine man in a dress :p
e: got Ralts.
That Eevee, pwoar! I think you might be right about that, best female I've seen so far!
Glad you like, not exactly Sylveon material, but for Flareon/Leafeon, I don't think you'll find a better option. We were quite lucky to have gotten this female alongside an active match to hatch her.

Last edited:
Would u be interested in a female 31/x/30/31/31/31 female lightning rod hp ice electrike for a clone of ur shiny flawless goomy?

Ty as well, always nice to get more trophies!

Hmm, are you able to send a male who can breed for HP Ice as well as the female? I'd prefer to have two ideal parents for my breeding, or what else can you offer for the shiny Goomy?
Yeah i can send a male and a female for goomy.

Yeti

dark saturday
Yeah i can send a male and a female for goomy.
Alright that works for me, ideal breeding pair for a Goodini clone. rem is just about to leave, and he's the one who clones, and I have an event in ~2 hours, so we may have to get back to you tomorrow/notably later tonight, but I'll do the trade.

Alright that works for me, ideal breeding pair for a Goodini clone. rem is just about to leave, and he's the one who clones, and I have an event in ~2 hours, so we may have to get back to you tomorrow/notably later tonight, but I'll do the trade.
Ok just alert me when ur ready.

He Yeti, I've got a pre-stock of 5IV Togepi(haven't got a flawless breeding pair yet) I've got 1 still in egg with the SV of 1205(has match) of you're interested, or 2 others hatched already. Would be interested in Torchic(who cares about that Ubers Banishment xD), Skarmory or Eevee, mostly whatever is easiest for you. Shiny or nonShiny is ok with me mostly

Yeti

dark saturday
He Yeti, I've got a pre-stock of 5IV Togepi(haven't got a flawless breeding pair yet) I've got 1 still in egg with the SV of 1205(has match) of you're interested, or 2 others hatched already. Would be interested in Torchic(who cares about that Ubers Banishment xD), Skarmory or Eevee, mostly whatever is easiest for you. Shiny or nonShiny is ok with me mostly
I have a male 5IV Togepi already, if you could hit me up with an ideal female I would be interested in tossing a clone your way.

interested in your solar power charmander. Offering a 5iv modest dieno.

I alsos have a shiny chatot and shiny lapras

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Now in stock shiny staryu

Timid with 5ivs. X in attack. I will let yeti update the thread and add staryu on the front page

Hi I am interested in Goomy and Talonflame, have shiny Tyrantrum, Male, Jolly 31\31\31\XX\31\31 Lvl 55 evd in attack and speed OT Paco redistributable and my own shiny Absol M Adamant Super Luck 31\31\31\XX\31\31 Egg moves Sucker Punch and Play Rough, level 1 nicknamed whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)