Mt.Myoboku Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What battle item(s) are you after? I'm kinda interested in your Aron. (Adamant, if you can)

Pretty much only after leftovers at this point. Pretty good on everything else. More so looking for new breeding projects(flawless pokes and spitbacks that I don't have).

Umm, can we trade spitbacks instead?

Pokemon I'm willing to trade, I guess... (spitbacks though.)
Kangaskhan
Tentacool w/ Rapid Spin
Timid Larvesta
Forretress w/ Stealth Rock
Careful Miltank

Oookay! I'm done with the weirdest spitback.... EVER. 31/31/31/x/31/31. ITS SO LOLWUT. I MEAN IT'S A VOLCARONA FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Anyway - FC - 5172-0492-5259

G
Oookay! I'm done with the weirdest spitback.... EVER. 31/31/31/x/31/31. ITS SO LOLWUT. I MEAN IT'S A VOLCARONA FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Anyway - FC - 5172-0492-5259

No problem on the aron being a female, and I'm glad that its a 5 iv spitback buuuuut I really don't like those useless stats messing up my breeds. Any chance you could try to get 4IV without atk?

hey mate im interested in your slowpoke. Ive got a buizel, binacle, magikarp, ralts, fletchling, gengar and a zubat. If youre interested inbox me :)

hey mate im interested in your slowpoke. Ive got a buizel, binacle, magikarp, ralts, fletchling, gengar and a zubat. If youre interested inbox me :)

Whats Karps ability?

Interested in impish vullaby with egg moves ctmt i can also grind battle maison items for you

Ill take an impish phanpy.

Timid zorua and adamant swinub w stealth rocks and icicle crash for adamant Aron and adamant riolu w BP and crunch?

Sorry, but I already have a mamo, and I can make zorua's since I have most egg groups covered.

CMT for timid anticipation eevee. I can also give you any BP item with the pokemon I give you.

Relaxed ferroseed will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back