Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
question: if i asked someone with foreign language to help hatching my egg, it can be used for Masuda once it is return to me right?

question: if i asked someone with foreign language to help hatching my egg, it can be used for Masuda once it is return to me right?
That should work, ye. Not tested it myself, but in theory it sounds plausible.
If you do test it, come back with an answer to it :D

That should work, ye. Not tested it myself, but in theory it sounds plausible.
If you do test it, come back with an answer to it :D
Nvm, just looked back a shiny cleffa that was hatched by a foreign user. Only the name is foreign so it is not eligible for MM

Anyone still breed for 4th gen games? Looking for jolly shellder with perfect IVs, skill link, and rock blast. Trading a adamant elekid and timid chatot with perfect IVS. Please please help me out :D

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone still breed for 4th gen games? Looking for jolly shellder with perfect IVs, skill link, and rock blast. Trading a adamant elekid and timid chatot with perfect IVS. Please please help me out :D
Pokecheck has what you need.

It's difficult to trade in gen 4 games now because the Wi-Fi encryption they require is no longer common. However, if you can make it work for you, Pokecheck should have everything you need.

Trading 6IV timid Voltorb, 5IV quiet Honedge, 5IV modest Ralts and 4IV spitback pairings from that Honedge and adamant Ralts with Shadowsneak and Confuse Ray.
Looking for almost any male 5IV/6IV Pokemon, PM me if interested.

Looking for an exceptional Ditto so I can start breeding on my own (for personal competitive use). I don't have much to offer yet, but I do have items and can give you a future breeding project.

the offspring will be a foreign pokemon as long as the region is different. the trouble is finding someone with a different region. it will work for further masuda method breeding afterwards.
That's not how Masada works. It's when you put two parents from different region in the day care and let them breed. Trading the egg to someone else doesn't make the egg more likely to come out shiny. Also no the offspring won't. The place where it hatches is the region it will have on the egg...

Looking for an exceptional Ditto so I can start breeding on my own (for personal competitive use). I don't have much to offer yet, but I do have items and can give you a future breeding project.
No one is giving away high quality dittos not at this point since cloning isn't high and people it's best you start from scratch bro or ask for a 4-5 iv splitback and start there. But asking for an EXCEPTIONAL ditto is a bit much at this point

Lf: 6iv male is the water 1 or monster egg groups

FT: 6iv drought vulpix
6iv litwick
5iv trapinch
5iv heracross
5iv growlithe (can breed for a 6iv)

also willing to trade 5 iv spitbacks of those listed above for other 5 iv spitbacks

Does anyone have a Razor Claw for trade? I have a bunch of other evolutionary items uft like king's rock, protector, dragon scale, reaper cloth, whipped dream, evo stones, eviolite, etc. I also have heart scales.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Anyone have a timid sync I could borrow for a few hours tonight? (and if I fall asleep, until tmrrw afternoon)

I can offer something in return if you're feeling grinchy, but yeah srsly it would save me some hassel.

Looking for Magic Guard Abra. I don't mind what the Nature/Ivs are, but good IV's are preferable.

Or, if someone has a Friend Safari with Abra I would greatly appreciate a FC exchange

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)