Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs a Sun/Moon Stone let me know. Farming Leftovers and I'm getting tons of these stupid stones. >__> Giving them away for free.

I'll need 5 heart scales, and I can breed you any Pokemon from the thread for it
why not just steal them from luvdiscs?

Looking for brave synchronizer and also some shiny/dusk stones. Stylus is lost so I cant attempt much super training for them

why not just steal them from luvdiscs?

Looking for brave synchronizer and also some shiny/dusk stones. Stylus is lost so I cant attempt much super training for them
I can give you a dusk stone or farm you some I just need somebody to evolve my haunter

I'm looking for 5 IV pokemon (no pokemon in particular, open for offers). I can offer X Mega Stones, Leftovers, Lucky Eggs, BP items and the following pokemon:

6 IV Male German Timid Lightning Rod Elektrike
Adamant Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Timid Infiltrator Litwick (31/x/31/31/31/31)

I'm looking for a regenerator slowpoke or somebody to friend who has ditto's in their safari!Can anyone help? I have some starter pokes to trade that have good IV's, but will have to be rebred. Got lots more stuff too :)

Still searching for the elusive shiny Skitty. It's for a Christmas present for my Niece to accompany her new DS/Pokemon X/accessories and it's her favorite pokemon. IV and Nature don't really matter as much.

Week until Christmas, hope someone out there can trade me.

Still searching for the elusive shiny Skitty. It's for a Christmas present for my Niece to accompany her new DS/Pokemon X/accessories and it's her favorite pokemon. IV and Nature don't really matter as much.

If you give me 20 mins ill give you shiny scizor so you have something good too offer for shiny skiddo

If anyone has any spare Synchronizers out there, could really use an Adamant or a Jolly! I don't have much to offer but I am from Canada. FC 0877 1498 1913

I have a flawless shiny skitty lol add my FC 4081-5630-0086

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)