Harunos Trading Shack v2.0 <3 (pokebank edition!) Looking for pokebank stuff and a specific ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you cmt for either..
Shiny Bold Uxie 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny Timid Azelf 31/31/31/31/31/31

please?
i have a couple legendaries.

Hi, I'm interested in your Timid Manaphy. Would you perhaps be interested in a perfect shiny Adamant Ho-oh (with Pressure) or a perfect shiny Adamant Heatran? If not, is there something else you might like in return for it, off the top of your head? I'm sitting on a rather large stack of PP Maxes at the moment, for whatever that's worth.

Hi, I'm interested in your Timid Manaphy. Would you perhaps be interested in a perfect shiny Adamant Ho-oh (with Pressure) or a perfect shiny Adamant Heatran? If not, is there something else you might like in return for it, off the top of your head? I'm sitting on a rather large stack of PP Maxes at the moment, for whatever that's worth.
I'd want a ho oh with regen sadly and adamant is so meh on heatran .-.. Off the top of my head, I want other scatterbug patterns, the other two flebabe colors, a male litleo, a shiny jolly/hasty mewtwo with perfect ivs. among other things

Yeah, sorry to say, you already have most of the good stuff that I'd offer before that. I'll see if I can't get ahold of any of those things (I've been meaning to look for Vivillon/Florges patterns for myself anyways) or anything else you might find interesting.

Yeah, sorry to say, you already have most of the good stuff that I'd offer before that. I'll see if I can't get ahold of any of those things (I've been meaning to look for Vivillon/Florges patterns for myself anyways) or anything else you might find interesting.
It doesn't take much tbh. Hell if you get me a timid hp fire bulba with the ideal IVs and has chlorophyll holding a coba berry then I'd trade it to you.

It doesn't take much tbh. Hell if you get me a timid hp fire bulba with the ideal IVs and has chlorophyll holding a coba berry then I'd trade it to you.
Sure, I could do that one, no problem. It'll take me a bit to breed, but that's the only obstacle. I'm assuming you don't mean shiny in this case though. That'd take a bit more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back