Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a Shuca Berry? I have other berries I'm willing to trade for one. Thanks :)

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Bump and Update!

Looking for Shiny, Competitive Golett or Golurk.

This Golett is the last Pokemon I need now for my perfect Shiny Team.
It needs Adamant Nature, at Least 4IVs in the proper places and must be a Kalos Native.

I am trading BOTH of the Perfect, Competitive Shiny Pokemon below for it. 2:1

Shiny, Perfect 5IV, Adamant Scizor (Holding Metal Coat)

Shiny, Perfect 5IV (0 Speed) Brave Honedge (Holding Leftovers)

Help me finish my Shiny Team!

---
FC: 5000-3204-0786 IGN: Miku

I've got 3 Flawless Adamant Defog/BP Scythers, 1 Flawless Modest Earth Power Deino, and one Flawless Timid Lotad. I've also got lots of SR/Pursuit/Outrage Careful Larvitar spitbacks, DD/Outrage Jolly Charmander spitbacks, spitbacks of the above Deino, one spitback of the above Lotad, lots of Adamant Phantump spitbacks, Bold Regenerator Slowpoke spitbacks, and the ability to breed flawless versions of any spitbacks I don't have on-hand for things I want. Looking for Lefties or Lucky Eggs or competitive spitbacks for spitbacks and flawless pokes for flawless pokes.

Anyone have a Light Ball they could toss this way. Don't have anything in return yet, unfortunately.

hi everyone ! i got some pokemon to trade !
greninja shiny protean
haxorus shiny
charizard shiny
meloetta event jap
xerneas
ho-oh
rayquaza (6 iv adamant,)

im not looking for something espicially

hi everyone ! i got some pokemon to trade !
greninja shiny protean
haxorus shiny
charizard shiny
meloetta event jap
xerneas
ho-oh
rayquaza (6 iv adamant,)

im not looking for something espicially
You're gonna want to give IVs on the others, people are mostly only interested in competitive pokes here.

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/8haEa1kz (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :].

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, they're easier than PM's :)

**Sorry to those people I haven't traded their stuff over too already. I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf last night, and I've been addicted to it since.. ._.**
Is the Gible, Nidoran, or Fletchling still available?

For Trade: Impish 252 HP/ 252 Def Harvest Shiny 5 IV Trevenant

Looking For: HP Fire Shiny Timid Proaten Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with competitive IVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)