Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be willing to help me with these 3 for my coastal dex?

045: Krookodile
052: Rhyperior
088: Yanmega
If no one gets you the Krook or Rhyperior both are available in game. Krook through the Looker Chapters and Rhyperior through Inverse Battles. I forgot where Yanmega was though.

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/8haEa1kz (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :].

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, they're easier than PM's :)

**Sorry to those people I haven't traded their stuff over too already. I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf last night, and I've been addicted to it since.. ._.**

Is that vullaby free?

Woo. I'll add your friend code right away. My trainer's the girl named Chad, hard to miss.
Sorry, tried adding you twice but you didn't already have me added ;[ try to ask for it again tomorrow before anyone else asks for it.

Gotta get ready for bed soon, so if anyone wants something from the list, look out for my post tomorrow! Good night everyone :]

Bump for new page.

I need a Shiny, Competitive, Shuppet and Golett.

If you've got what I need pick from the following:

Perfect 6IV Shiny, Timid Noivern

Perfect 5IV Shiny, Adamant Scizor

Perfect 5IV (0 Speed) Shiny, Brave Honedge (With Leftovers)

Perfect 6IV Shiny, Jolly Foreign Ditto

UPDATE

I am now trading 2:1. I'll trade any 1 of the above mentioned Pokemon + The Shiny Ditto for any of the 1 Pokemon I need. These are the last 2 Shinies I need to finish a team I've been working on for a long time so I'm willing to sweeten the deal.

Looking For:

ANY-IV Storm Drain Lileep with Stealth Rock
5-IV Impish Guts Tyrogue with Mach Punch and Bullet Punch
5-IV Bold(and Modest) Shadow Tag Gothita
5-IV Adamant(and Careful) Thick Fat Snorlax with Curse, Pursuit, and Whirlwind
5-IV Adamant(or Jolly) Sheer Force Krabby with Knock Off
5-IV Jolly Unnerve Aerodactyl with Pursuit, Tailwind, and Whirlwind
5-IV Careful Snivy with Glare and Iron Tail

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/8haEa1kz (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :].

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, they're easier than PM's :)

**Sorry to those people I haven't traded their stuff over too already. I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf last night, and I've been addicted to it since.. ._.**

If one of those noibats are still available in an hour when i can access the internet on my 3ds i would love to get one...

Trading:
Adamant 3-4iv Absols with egg moves sucker punch, play rough, megahorn and zen headbutt. Also a couple with Pokerus.

Adamant 3-4iv Pawniards with sucker punch egg move.

3-4iv Evees with variable natures.

Looking for:
Female Aron with stealth rock, preferably 3-4 ivs.

Gligar 3-4 ivs

Will consider other offers, PM me for trades.
(Bump If anyone still interested)

Is there anyone with a Japanese copy of poke-transporter who would be willing to help me transfer some pokemon to gen 6? My B/W FC is 3913-0992-7587

Hey im offering up a shiny for this easy to get pokemon. If you have the means to do so and breed one quickly please post and do so!

im looking for the following pokemon and ONLY THE FOLLOWING

stats must be EXACT

Froakie/greninja
Female
Protean
31 HP / 30 SP Atk / 31 Speed

Ditto

im offering a shiny rotom for this pokemon

all other iv's dont matter to me, just those 3 HAVE to be that

Hey im offering up a shiny for this easy to get pokemon. If you have the means to do so and breed one quickly please post and do so!

im looking for the following pokemon and ONLY THE FOLLOWING

stats must be EXACT

Froakie/greninja
Female
Protean

Ditto

im offering a shiny rotom for this pokemon

all other iv's dont matter to me, just those 3 HAVE to be that
HP spreads aren't that easy for most people :l

looking for a 0 iv on speed pokemon from grass or mineral egg group i have 5 iv ferroseed 31/31/31/31/31/x/ with stealth rock and leech seed,bold eevee with wish and 4 iv ferroseed, absol and ghastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back