Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you are using it in a multi battle, you could use healing pulse to help your teammate. You could also use t-wave as a support move and dazzling gleam as your spread damage move. The last slot could be either swagger for that t-wave swagger combo, or a screen
So the final set would be

Audino modest
Evs:252 in hp, 200 in def,56 in sp att
Moves:
Dazzling gleam
T-wave
Heal pulse
Swagger/light screen/reflect
I love it already =P *writes it down somewhere*

Looking to trade:
Shiny Azumarill 4 IV (31/31/31/x/x/31) - Adamant - Huge Power - Belly Drum, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Water Sport - Female (Quick Ball). Currently level 20, and EV'd in (252) Atk (can reset upon request). Also has active Pokerus.

Hoping to trade it for:
Shiny Ralts - Timid - Trace - Female (31/x/31/31/31/31).

Willing to add more to make this trade happen if need be. Feel free to PM me!

Also need:
6 IV Froakie - Hasty - Protean - Female (Preferably in Dive or Dusk Ball)

Looking to trade:
Shiny Azumarill 4 IV (31/31/31/x/x/31) - Adamant - Huge Power - Belly Drum, Superpower, Aqua Jet, Water Sport - Female (Quick Ball). Currently level 20, and EV'd in (252) Atk (can reset upon request). Also has active Pokerus.

Hoping to trade it for:
Shiny Ralts - Timid - Trace - Female (31/x/31/31/31/31).

Willing to add more to make this trade happen if need be. Feel free to PM me!

Also need:
6 IV Froakie - Hasty - Protean - Female (Preferably in Dive or Dusk Ball)

I got so happy I'd be able to help... And then I found out the only one perfect female timid ralts I have is Synchronizer. Sorry.

Does anyone have any hippopotas spitbacks with whirlwind and slack off I could have? Can offer deino, scatterbug, larvesta, timid charmander, scyther, espurr, chimchar spitbacks. Either 4 or 5 31s on them.

Hello, since it's impossible to find wifi battles anywhere I've decided to try ratings battles, only problem is it says I have to register at global link and i don't see anywhere to do that on the site. Has anyone been on there lately? I feel like the site is broken / not displaying everything properly

Hello, since it's impossible to find wifi battles anywhere I've decided to try ratings battles, only problem is it says I have to register at global link and i don't see anywhere to do that on the site. Has anyone been on there lately? I feel like the site is broken / not displaying everything properly
I just made an account on the global link site and synced my game up. Then I went to rated battled and it was good to go.
The site often lags and doesn't load properly on my iPad. I could see it being super messed up for you. Maybe it'll work later? Who knows on Nintendo sites...

Just wondering if I could get some help with the Legendaries for my National Dex? I'll give you my Zygarde as collateral.

Looking for a legitimate EV trainer for me, I have maybe 40+ mons I need EV trained, and I don't have time to do so. i will give you a pokemon from my thread at the ratio of 1:2(1 pokemon for every 2 you EV train for me) Thank you!

Hi guys. Can anyone help me transfer pokes from my Black 2 to my Poke X? I'll be really glad if someone can do it. It's just a few pokes. Thanks!

I just made an account on the global link site and synced my game up. Then I went to rated battled and it was good to go.
The site often lags and doesn't load properly on my iPad. I could see it being super messed up for you. Maybe it'll work later? Who knows on Nintendo sites...

Yea it is really laggy and messed up, but thanks for going through all that trouble, good to know it at least sort of works

Looking for a legitimate EV trainer for me, I have maybe 40+ mons I need EV trained, and I don't have time to do so. i will give you a pokemon from my thread at the ratio of 1:2(1 pokemon for every 2 you EV train for me) Thank you!

I can do it. It depends, obviously, on the deadline, but EV training is something I've always loved to do. Breeding and raising Pokémon is my passion.

I could do some training for ya. shoot me a PM if you still need training, and we will work out the details for it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back