FT: HUGE LIST +240 Shiny 5/6 IV Kalos Bred LF: Same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes maybee if i want the pokemon you want offer for mewtwo .
I went through a huge list of pokemons looking for things you dont have. The only thing i got is a Cottonee. Interested?

Cottonee | Male | Impish | Prankster | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Encore, Memento, Switcheroo | Pokeball | Kalos Breed

Last edited:
I went through a huge list of pokemons looking for things you dont have. The only thing i got is a Cottonee. Interested?

Cottonee | Male | Impish | Prankster | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Encore, Memento, Switcheroo | Pokeball | Kalos Breed
Yes is level 1 and shiny ? but can we do tomorrow ?

Yes ofc. It is lvl1 and shiny. Its the only thing i have that you dont. We can trade tomorrow or so. Pm me when you're ready.

I didn't see a skarmory I have a lvl 1 Shiny impish sturdy skarmory with Whirlwind and bravebird 31/31/31/x/31/31. I was looking at the shiny timburr as long as it is not nicknamed if you are interested.

Last edited:
Yes ofc. It is lvl1 and shiny. Its the only thing i have that you dont. We can trade tomorrow or so. Pm me when you're ready.

Let me know what pokemon you want :)

I didn't see a skarmory I have a lvl 1 Shiny impish sturdy skarmory with Whirlwind and bravebird 31/31/31/x/31/31. I was looking at the shiny timburr as long as it is not nicknamed if you are interested.

Ok let me know what pokemon you want for him and i see if i want trade or not .

Bonjour

Please look at my thread if you want anything for your Houndour.
Bonjour ^^

I m looking only for pokemon level 1 not EV trained shiny kalos born and i m not see that on your thread sorry .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)