Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys to tonight I have dragonite/dratini jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 with dd, extremespeed and dragon rush with HA marvel scale. Looking for HA egg move mons not in my trade thread..

Giving away these gastlys for Free i already have a box full of them and they are starting to take up two now

2 male timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
5 female timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
gastlys are in dusk balls and have no egg moves

Last edited:
Giving away these gastlys for Free i already have a box full of them and they are starting to take up two now

could i have one female one?

can i also get a female one please?

What if i get only one baton passer for my team,such as ninjask ? set up some speed and attack and pass it to a sweeper,it would be a monster
Only one is a little less gimmicky. But that's still essentially limiting your early-game pokes to only 4, because your baton passer will pobably be useless outside of baton pass and you'll want to keep your sweeper healthy until its counters are gone.

What if i get only one baton passer for my team,such as ninjask ? set up some speed and attack and pass it to a sweeper,it would be a monster
Yeah, that works. I like to run Scolipede with my Critdra to pass it some speed. Roar sorta ruins your strategy, but not as badly as it would to a full pass team. Unfortunately though, most good Baton Passers are pretty useless outside of setting up boosts.

the thing with the baton pass team is you are relying on one pokemon if the baton pass pokemon or the sweeper gets knocked out then you are skrewed

Like Slashari said, I'd run Scolipede over Ninjask for baton passing. It's far more bulkier, so it's like you're almost guaranteed to set up. I got 6-0'd once by someone who baton passed +2 speed and +2 attack to a Mega-Garchomp using Scolipede. Man, that thing was deadly... It swept my team with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)