Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have 5-6 IV Sneasel, but is there anything else you'd take for a male 5 IV Impish Gligar? Don't care if they have their HA or not, I need one for breeding.
Are you dead set on a Gligar? I can give you a 5IV Male Technician Scyther, but it isn't Impish, it's Adamant.

Looking For:
5 IV Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere
5-6 IV Quiet Honedge
5 IV Adamant Shellder with Rock Blast
OR spitbacks of those pokémon (specially a female squirtle spitback)

For Trade:
5 IV Adamant or Timid Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage
Spitbacks of: those Charmanders (Jolly also included and some with HA), Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Impish Immunity Giligar, Timid Protean Froakie, Adamant Huge Power Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum and Adamant Technician Scyther.

PM me if interested

ok so noone on here can help me out so much for helping community im not asking to keep them just need the dex pgs

Giving away these gastlys for Free i already have a box full of them and they are starting to take up two now

2 male timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
5 female timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
gastlys are in dusk balls and have no egg moves
Still got a female left?

ok so noone on here can help me out so much for helping community im not asking to keep them just need the dex pgs
You will always have more success stating specific needs rather than general ones. "I need legend pokedex" isn't really all that helpful.

For example, "I need Zapdos, Manaphy, Lugia, and Cresselia" is.

You will always have more success stating specific needs rather than general ones. "I need legend pokedex" isn't really all that helpful.

For example, "I need Zapdos, Manaphy, Lugia, and Cresselia" is.
ok ill list the ones that i need genesect groundon mew celebi manaphy regi's all of them landorus thunderus tornadus kyogre victini suicune raikou thats just some of them

ok ill list the ones that i need genesect groundon mew celebi manaphy regi's all of them landorus thunderus tornadus kyogre victini suicune raikou thats just some of them
Just a tip, using punctuation and commas with big letters following the punctuation will make it lots easier to read your posts. ;)

i need this list in full landorus,thunderus,tornadus,mew,celebi,suicune,kyogre,groudon,raikou,registeel,regice,regirock,genesect,latios,latias,arceus,victini,mesprit,meoletta,uxie,azelf,shaymin,heatan,giratina,regigigus,deoxys,rayquaza,reshiram,zekrom, these are every legend that i need

Just a tip, using punctuation and commas with big letters following the punctuation will make it lots easier to read your posts. ;)
That doesn't matter much really, it's just that nearly all of us do not have access to pokebank, so there's no way for us to get those legendaries and help people.

Please behave and be more respectful with the people here, not everybody has legends available. By saying stuff like this you are acting like a little kid screaming for attention which, at least by me, is not going to make me want to help you more. Just be patient and eventually you'll find someone that can help you.

Please behave and be more respectful with the people here, not everybody has legends available. By saying stuff like this you are acting like a little kid screaming for attention which, at least by me, is not going to make me want to help you more. Just be patient and eventually you'll find someone that can help you.
maybe if you guys could write a message saying you cant or wont help that would be grate id not bother then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)