Cloning Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Open (3/15/2014)
CLONING RULES

1.) I have the right to decline anybody
2.) If I clone your pokemon, I have the right to clone as many as I'd like to have.
3.) You can request items cloned as well(ex. Leftovers, Megastones, etc...
4.) If you do not have any of my wants, I will clone your pokemon for a traded pokemon (if you have a trade thread)
5.) If you do not not tell me the items on the pokemon you want cloned, I will keep the item on the cloned pokemon
6) If you give me a time limit, you will be denied any cloning. Cloning takes time, please understand this.

I can clone any pokemon and items you want cloned. In return for my cloning, I would like to have either Shiny good IV Pokemon or a Pokemon from your trade thread. If you do have any of them, please let me know. Also, rare pokemon that you give me, if any as a trade for cloning, I will gladly clone, and give you back the original.

You don't have to have anything I want for me to clone Pokemon for you, just pm me [: If you do not have anything, I will only clone one pokemon for you.

SHINY Wants
Shiny Female Fennekin (Any Nature, but prefer Timid)
6 IV Shiny Adamant Sand Stream Tyranitar
5-6 IV Brave/Quiet Snover
5IV Calm SR Celebi

Non-Shiny Wants
5-6 IV Brave/Quiet Giga Drain Snover
5 IV Bold Defog Zapdos
5-6 IV HP Flying keldeo

If you have these now that pokebank is out, please pm me [:
My cloning thread will be closing for a couple days, I will post on here when exactly it is closing. Thank You in advance

Contact me here or Twitter @Luna_Javier

Attachments

Last edited:
The images are proof of successful cloning. Today, I have had very good luck with cloning. If you want items cloned, please put them on your pokemon before you give them to me

Weird question but did you update your ds bc I am also having cloning problems today
yes, I updated both games and ds' weeks ago, the cloning is working fine, it's just getting back on the server, it takes me about 5 tries just to get online, but cloning the pokemon is no problem.

I'll get you to clone some of my pokes? of course you can keep duplicates
I've got to clone- shinies 5iv - Aron, Noibat (think you are looking for these) 6iv naive gibles, gastly, charmander

I can also give you a 5iv brave snover for your troubles

I can trade you once I get home from work- 8 hours

Will clone tomorrow. I cannot clone anything else for tonight. I am feeling too sick, but I will be online around 10 for passing pokes you need cloned, but they will not be returned till tomorrow and if you the time is inconveniant just pass them to me tomorrow to be cloned.

I'll get you to clone some of my pokes? of course you can keep duplicates
I've got to clone- shinies 5iv - Aron, Noibat (think you are looking for these) 6iv naive gibles, gastly, charmander

I can also give you a 5iv brave snover for your troubles

I can trade you once I get home from work- 8 hours

errr. I don't have ant of your wants but I do have some nice 5 iv pokes I want cloned. Maybe we could come up with something for you to take clones of them???

Hey I have a 5iv timid tornadus with tailwind.

Fully EV trained and level 100.

How many copies would you be willing to do for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)