Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. Help anyone?
I'm not sure Therian forme is trade-able (it wasn't in gen 5).

Edit: well regular Landorus is trade-able and if you show it to someone in Reflection Cave you get the item that transforms it apparently.
I don't have one though so can't help you D;

Last edited:
What hidden power would work better on a Keldeo? I see that people use bug, ghost, ice and electric, but which one would be better?

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering the following Kalos shinies

6IV Bulletproof Chespin Impish Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV Protean Froakie Timid Pound, Growl
4IV Levitate Gastly Timid Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV Pressure Absol Adamant Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV Iron Fist Chimchar Jolly Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV Contrary Inkay Adamant Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV Infiltrator Noibat Timid Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV Gale Wings Talonflame Adamant Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV Pure Power Medicham Jolly Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV Refrigerate Amaura Modest Growl, Powder Snow

I also got almost every gen 1-5 Gen shiny Pokemon with 5-6IV's so PM Me what Pokemon you're looking for and what you offer

Looking ONLY for other Kalos Shinies (From Chespin to Noivat)
Also looking for a cloner who can clone me about 7 pokemon :)

I'm not sure Therian forme is trade-able (it wasn't in gen 5).

Edit: well regular Landorus is trade-able and if you show it to someone in Reflection Cave you get the item that transforms it apparently.
I don't have one though so can't help you D;
I have one but I needed it with Superpower :( thanks for the advice though I just got the mirror

What hidden power would work better on a Keldeo? I see that people use bug, ghost, ice and electric, but which one would be better?
I think Ghost would be the best. Keldeo has Icy Wind for Ice type coverage, which is about on par with Hidden Power now, thanks to the nerf. The other two are okay, but I think you get better coverage with Ghost. Celebi was one of the big reasons to run HP Bug if I remember correctly, but now, that isn't so common, and Ghost still hits it and the Lati Twins for SE damage. Plus, HP Ghost lets you do reasonable damage to Jellicent, which would completely wall you without it. :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)