Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. By the way what Poke Ball is your Scatterbug in? If it's not in a Repeat Ball I can RNG you something in Gen V and teach it Move Tutor moves for one of your female Scatterbug.
I'm yet to do it but it will be a net ball (the blue one with the black web on it) or i can do whatever for the river one. I'll breed one for you. I'll pm you with the poke after i finish my dinner. Should be about 30-40ish minutes

Last edited:
I've been Masudaing and have 70 or so Flawless 5 IV Goomys with all 3 abilities I'm giving out. I'm only going to be on for 10 more minutes tonight, but will be on tomorrow. Respond to this post if you want one!

I have female Scraggys in Premier Balls with Feint Attack and Dragon Dance, HA Intimidate. Interested instead of a Goomy?
mmm i'd rather have the goomy, as long as its a HA and female i'll be happy. same with the scyther, i can take care of the iv's and egg moves

I'm yet to do it but it will be a net ball (the blue one with the black web on it) or i can do whatever for the river one. I'll breed one for you. I'll pm you with the pie after i finish my dinner. Should be about 30-40ish minutes
No nickname for the Timburr, right? I'll start transferring now. And sure I can wait. It's 12 am here though. So if I don't reply I'm probably asleep.

looks good whats yer FC/IGN?
Cool! My FC is 2363-5886-5291 and my IGN is Kenta. What's yours? I can't see sigs with my phone if you posted it there.

By the way, is it male or female? I'm trying to decide on a nickname before we trade.

I've been Masudaing and have 70 or so Flawless 5 IV Goomys with all 3 abilities I'm giving out. I'm only going to be on for 10 more minutes tonight, but will be on tomorrow. Respond to this post if you want one!
I would love to have one Slash! What Pokéball are you breeding them with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back