Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide leads are pretty bad this Gen, because of what Defog does to hazards. Galvantula is still a pretty decent Volt-Switch abuser, and Compound Eyes Thunder and Energyball/ HP Ice is a pretty decent options to surprise would-be switchins to Thunder.
Mine doesn't have HP Ice regrettably... I was thinking maybe a set of Sticky Web, Energy Ball, Thunder/Volt Switch, Volt Switch/Thunder Wave/Bug Buzz

Mine doesn't have HP Ice regrettably... I was thinking maybe a set of Sticky Web, Energy Ball, Thunder/Volt Switch, Volt Switch/Thunder Wave/Bug Buzz
I'd go with Sticky Web, Energy Ball, Thunder, and Volt Switch if you aren't going to breed HP Ice.
Galvantula really isn't gonna be sticking around long enough for two non-attacking moves, plus it's fast enough that Thunder Wave probably won't be of much use to it. And T-Wave won't even hit incoming ground types.

Looking for an HP Ice Male Litleo. Been breeding for two days now, might be the hardest thing to try and get atm. CMT to make an offer.

I have a shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm klefki that I need cloned you may also take a copy for yourself. Also can be holding dusk stone or any x exclusive mega stone

Sorry if this seems rude to ask, but I know that they are abundantly floating around everywhere.

Can I please have a few competitive Kalos shinys? I'm willing to trade what I can/if I can. Looking for the following
- Phantump/Trevanant(Harvest/Impish)
- Honedge/Aegislash(Brave/Quiet)
- Chespin(Bullet Proof/Impish)
- Flabebe(Symbiosis/Calm)
- Goomy(Gooey/Modest or Bold)
- Noibat(Infilitrator/Timid)

Sorry if this seems rude to ask, but I know that they are abundantly floating around everywhere.

Can I please have a few competitive Kalos shinys? I'm willing to trade what I can/if I can. Looking for the following
- Phantump/Trevanant(Harvest/Impish)
- Honedge/Aegislash(Brave/Quiet)
- Chespin(Bullet Proof/Impish)
- Flabebe(Symbiosis/Calm)
- Goomy(Gooey/Modest or Bold)
- Noibat(Infilitrator/Timid)
I have all but the Flabebe. What are you offering for them?

31/31/21-22/6/31/31 careful Zygarde, keep or toss?
And if I were to go for a 5iv one (with maybe 1 or 2 stats at 30) what would be the odds? (not counting synch Nature odds)

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't know about the odds of getting that particular Zygarde (sorry) but I wouldn't keep that Zygarde if I was you.

Also, I have a dumb question. Not sure if this belongs here but what are some good Pokemon that can pass down their level up moves in breeding. I just learned that TMs don't pass down anymore. :(

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I don't know about the odds of getting that particular Zygarde (sorry) but I wouldn't keep that Zygarde if I was you.

Also, I have a dumb question. Not sure if this belongs here but what are some good Pokemon that can pass down their level up moves in breeding. I just learned that TMs don't pass down anymore. :(
You talking about egg moves? Or just move that parents of the same species line (e.g froakie and frogadier) pass down.

Also, I wouldn't keep that Zygarde. I'd go for adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 but if either of the defences are above 25 with the rest in 31, I'd keep it.
Pretty much any nature that is SpA lowering.

You talking about egg moves? Or just move that parents of the same species line (e.g froakie and frogadier) pass down.

Also, I wouldn't keep that Zygarde. I'd go for adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 but if either of the defences are above 25 with the rest in 31, I'd keep it.
Im doing careful for the extra spdef due to planning to use coil as boosting move for atk, def and acc, so not too needed with adamant/Impish. But I guess imma try again

He wants to run a Coil set, so Careful is fine. Fierza, I'd keep it if I were you, the odds of getting a flawless physical spread is extremely low. I believe the numbers on that can be found on the first page of the "Is my Pokémon's IV's/nature good?" thread in the Ubers section.

He wants to run a Coil set, so Careful is fine. Fierza, I'd keep it if I were you, the odds of getting a flawless physical spread is extremely low. I believe the numbers on that can be found on the first page of the "Is my Pokémon's IV's/nature good?" thread in the Ubers section.
Zygarde is Ubers? Does he really have the stats to justify that?

What? Of course he isn't Ubers, his niche isn't THAT good, but he certainly isn't a terrible Pokémon like many make him out to be... I don't know where you got he's in Ubers from.
thread in the Ubers section.
It's nice to hear though, I don't much care for Ubers, but I like Zygarde. With all these Bulky Offensive teams I think his design is perfect. He could even run an AV set, and Coil is an amazing move. Plus we have exactly one good snake-like Pokemon. Snakes are some of my favorite animals, and I really wish there were some more competitive snake Pokemon...

It's nice to hear though, I don't much care for Ubers, but I like Zygarde. With all these Bulky Offensive teams I think his design is perfect. He could even run an AV set, and Coil is an amazing move. Plus we have exactly one good snake-like Pokemon. Snakes are some of my favorite animals, and I really wish there were some more competitive snake Pokemon...
Ah, if you read more carefully, I said that the calculations on getting a flawless Legendary are in that thread in the Ubers section. I didn't say Zygarde is in Ubers, sorry if that was unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)