Votes: 26 7.9%
  • Treecko

Votes: 60 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Pokemon Showdown community!

I'm here to bring you an exciting new way for you to better get to know our drivers, moderators, leaders, and administrators, Pokemon Showdown Staff Interviews!

Each week you, the community, will vote for which staff member you want to see interviewed, then me, Scene , or another staff member will conduct the interview and post a unique thread with a full log that you can comment on!

We thought it was best to start with a current or ex-upper staff member, to set the ball rolling with one of our most prestigious members, so in this thread you can only vote from Haunter, Hugendugen, Jasmine, MJB, or Treecko. However as of next week, you will have the opportunity to choose from over 30 of your favourite staff members, so make sure to keep checking back on this!

Also, while a lot of the questions in the interviews will come from ourselves, if you have something you really want to see asked, and it is mature and insightful, don't hesitate to post it here!

Remember, cast your vote in the poll above this thread, if you do not it will not be counted. The poll will close in 7 days time, and the interview will hopefully be conducted and posted the following day.

Happy voting!

scene

Banned deucer.
Remember that from next week you can vote on any staff member who's expressed an interest - we'd just like to kick things off with a particularly well-known and experienced Leader+. From then on, you'll see new interviews posted in this forum and in the latest news, so keep an eye out :)

Remember that from next week you can vote on any staff member who's expressed an interest - we'd just like to kick things off with a particularly well-known and experienced Leader+. From then on, you'll see new interviews posted in this forum and in the latest news, so keep an eye out :)
Is that not, like, 30 people
I can't wait to see that poll

Here's a thought, how about having a delay of a day or two between the end of the poll and the interview where users can post their own questions for the interviewee and you could possibly include some of those in the interview as well :)

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Im just saying, you can probably find an interview with haunter or treecko in the smog. Hence why i voted for MJB <3

Im just saying, you can probably find an interview with haunter or treecko in the smog. Hence why i voted for MJB <3
Please, Agous, go home. Iirc, I've seen Haunter's interview before, was quite eerie. I haven't seen an interview for Treecko, though. I voted for Hugendugen.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I haven't seen an interview for any of them so I literally just closed by eyes and placed my finger on the screen to pick. Looks like Haunter is winning right now though by quite a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)