Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
LF: Vulpix (female), Drought, Timid, Hypnosis Eggmove, special ball, 5 IV
Politoed (female), HA Drizzle, Modest, /w hydro pump, HP grass

anyone have these? or close to it?

I need to trade my Pokemon to evolve it, but I don't know anyone. Is there a safe place I can ask someone to help me on X/Y?

Ok, so someone had a sleep clause battle with me that allowed one sleep per battle which is fine by me. This was in a local tournament and I had a Smeargle start. He had a gengar. He attempted to hypnosis me, I magic bounced him. That was fine. I beat him down reasonably and then he woke up. I used Magic Bounce again because I figured he aimed to put me to sleep. he fell asleep again, big shocker. However, at that point he said that I put him to sleep twice and had me recorded as a loss which lost the tournament. Is there any guideline that could help me out there. I contested it but they're actually dumb enough to fight me on it.
I don't think Sleep Clause counts for Magic Bounce/Magic Coat- Only for Hypnosis/Spore etc. Even so, Sleep Clause is for only one pokemon asleep at a time (not inc Magic coat/bounce/Rest), not one pokemon put to sleep twice

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
LF: Vulpix (female), Drought, Timid, Hypnosis Eggmove, special ball, 5 IV
Politoed (female), HA Drizzle, Modest, /w hydro pump, HP grass

anyone have these? or close to it?

Looking for heracross with moxie and adamant nature and rock blast as an egg move in luxruy ball or other balls, can br a female spitback

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not 100% sure but I think no. I remember retraining my greninja with super training for 252 Spatk Evs and 177 Spd Evs to check the speed of a flawless timid mewtwo before catching it. After catching mewtwo I finished the EV training and I could get the remainder points up to 252 in Speed plus 6 in HP (which would not have been possible if i had earned the 3 Spatk Evs from the mewtwo).
EVs max out at 252 per stat in X and Y

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so someone had a sleep clause battle with me that allowed one sleep per battle which is fine by me. This was in a local tournament and I had a Smeargle start. He had a gengar. He attempted to hypnosis me, I magic bounced him. That was fine. I beat him down reasonably and then he woke up. I used Magic Bounce again because I figured he aimed to put me to sleep. he fell asleep again, big shocker. However, at that point he said that I put him to sleep twice and had me recorded as a loss which lost the tournament. Is there any guideline that could help me out there. I contested it but they're actually dumb enough to fight me on it.
You have not broken the sleep clause. Firstly, it only applies if two of your opponent's Pokemon are simultaneously asleep. Secondly, Magic Bounce and Magic Coat do not invoke sleep clause.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wasn't aware of the new EV cap (which is awesome btw), thanks.
Any Pokemon transferred over with more than 252 EVs in a stat will it reduced to 252, which makes it pretty much impossible to screw up EV training now.

LF DEX ENTRIES: Chesnaught, Golduck, Roserade, Vespiquen, Venusaur, Blastoise, Pangoro, Scrafty, Jumpluff, Munchlax, Exploud, Crobat, Malamar, Shelgon, Salamence, Swellow, Wailord, Clawitzer, Seadra, Kingdra, Krokorok, Krookodile, Heliolisk, Hippowdon, Rhypherior, Swoobat, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Golurk, Staraptor, Nidoran (F), Slowbro, Slowking, Mantine, Lanturn, Vibrava, Flygon, Ekans, Arbok, Patrat, Voltorb, Trubbish, Mamoswine, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Weavile, Gothita, Ursaring, Hydreigon

FT 3 entries = 1 flawless

Last edited:
LF DEX ENTRIES: Chesnaught, Golduck, Roserade, Vespiquen, Venusaur, Blastoise, Pangoro, Scrafty, Jumpluff, Munchlax, Exploud, Crobat, Malamar, Shelgon, Salamence, Swellow, Wailord, Clawitzer, Seadra, Kingdra, Krokorok, Krookodile, Heliolisk, Hippowdon, Rhypherior, Swoobat, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Golurk, Staraptor, Nidoran (F), Slowbro, Slowking, Mantine, Lanturn, Vibrava, Flygon, Ekans, Arbok, Patrat, Voltorb, Trubbish, Mamoswine, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Weavile, Gothita, Ursaring, Hydreigon

I can provide: Roserade, Venusaur, Blastoise, Jumpluff, Exploud, Crobat, Swellow, Clawitzer, Seadra, Kingrdra,Rhyperior, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Golurk, Staraptor, Nido F, Slowbro, Slowking, Lanturn, Flygon,Ekans, Weavile, Hydreigon.

Most of them were obtained through pokecheck. If thats a problem don't trade with me.

edit: If I am not online when you come back, feel free to contact Tate since he has everything.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

I have every one of those :) I can give you everything mostthe3rd doesn't in exchange for a female Gastly, female Phanpy and female Intimidate Mawile.

Last edited:
Currently on the lookout for the following:
  • Ditto with 0 IVs in Speed (Nature does not matter).
  • Female Flash Fire Houndour caught in a Luxury Ball (IVs/Nature do not matter).
  • Female Aroma Veil Spritzee caught in a Heal Ball (IVs/Nature do not matter).
  • Female Unburden Swirlix caught in a Heal Ball (IVs/Nature do not matter).
For each, I can trade a 4IV spitback of any Pokémon listed on my trade thread located here.

Thanks!

Trading spitback of 4 iv marill with huge power and superpower and belly drum as egg moves, rock head / sheer force( moxie) bagon, and multiscale dratini with e speed

Last edited:
Currently on the lookout for the following:
  • Ditto with 0 IVs in Speed (Nature does not matter).
  • Female Flash Fire Houndour caught in a Luxury Ball (IVs/Nature do not matter).
  • Female Aroma Veil Spritzee caught in a Heal Ball (IVs/Nature do not matter).
  • Female Unburden Swirlix caught in a Heal Ball (IVs/Nature do not matter).
For each, I can trade a 4IV spitback of any Pokémon listed on my trade thread located here.

Thanks!
I can grt you the spritzee, in which ball the balbsaur is?

looking for female HA skiddo on nest ball. Don't care about IVs but would prefer Brave or Adamant for Natures (not a big deal). Got several spitbacks to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)