Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
cmt for
Timid | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Mewtwo Untouched
Mewtwo 136 Def / 196 Sp.Atk / 176 Spe
Thunder | Ice Beam | Aura Sphere | Grass Knot
If Kalos born

Porygon-Z 6 Def / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Tri Attack | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | Hidden Power Fighting
ofc if Kalos born
Galvantula 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Thunder | Bug Buzz | Energy Ball | Hidden Power Fire
ofc if Kalos born
Don't be such a fool please. All those are RNG abused by yours truly. Don't know why the hell those should be Kalos bord/caught. :) You know who you're talking to? xD

Thanks! What vivillon pattern do you have on your game? I'd probably be interested in a shiny version of that as long as it is not polar or sun pattern. :P
I got the Continental Pattern. :D You like that? I'll capture a Scatterbug in Luxury or Ultra, whatever you want. ^^

I would like you to CMT for a 5th Gen Capture project. Is there a specific format you want me to use?
Just list which Pokémon, nature, ability, ball, IV set, etc. Just everything you need. :)

Oh. hehehe. Well I guess he had me fooled. lol. :P
Hehehehe :D

Edit;

Thanks to Evan :)

Update 03-04-2014

Timid | Compoundeyes | Male | Net Ball
31 | 02 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Vivillon 252 Sp.Atk / 6 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Quiver Dance | Hurricane | Bug Buzz | Hidden Power Fire

Last edited:
I got the Continental Pattern. :D You like that? I'll capture a Scatterbug in Luxury or Ultra, whatever you want. ^^
Yeah, I like that one. But I want it caught in a repeat ball. :P Can you do shiny, please? Timid or Modest 31/X/31/31/31/31 with rage powder. :3

Buckert

Yeah, I like that one. But I want it caught in a repeat ball. :P Can you do shiny, please? Timid or Modest 31/X/31/31/31/31 with rage powder. :3
I'll do my best mate! Have to do one CP for Entei the Swift too but that's on 5th gen. :) You'll hear from me!

what exactly are you looking for since you RNG the entire 1-5th gen dex :p ?

Anyway , cmt for a RNG project ? It's just a gengar/ghastly btw . If you agree then i will give you details

Buckert

Well the only thing I can use perfect 6th gen parents, so only Kalos Pokémon. (Not Kalos Born stuff) But I can do that project for you no problem. :) Just give me all the info I need.

I must say it could take some time, will do a CP for Entei the Swift first, after that I'll breed a Shiny Scatterbug for musicmeister, and then I'll do your Ghastly :p

Just list which Pokémon, nature, ability, ball, IV set, etc. Just everything you need. :)
This is what I need:

Pokémon: Landorus (either form will be fine, I have the Reveal Glass)
Nature: Jolly
Shiny?: Yes
Ability: Sand Force
Ball: Luxury
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock (feel free to add other tutor moves for your own personal redistribution)

If I could get 2 of this particular Pokémon, but with the second being Adamant, that'd be awesome. Feel free to CMT.

Buckert

This is what I need:

Pokémon: Landorus (either form will be fine, I have the Reveal Glass)
Nature: Jolly
Shiny?: Yes
Ability: Sand Force
Ball: Luxury
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock (feel free to add other tutor moves for your own personal redistribution)

If I could get 2 of this particular Pokémon, but with the second being Adamant, that'd be awesome. Feel free to CMT.
Well I already have a Shiny Landorus, Jolly nature, Sand Force and in a Luxury ball, it only has 30 Def IV. Does that really bother you? If yes, I'll just redo it. I also have All my Pokémon on 5th gen, so tutor moves are no problem.

Pokémon: Ghastly Male
Nickname : TLe
Nature: Timid
Shiny?: No
Ability: Leviate
Ball: Masterball
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Tutor Moves/Egg moves ? : Pain Split, Trick,

cmt for the pokemon you would like to receive, so i can start breeding :)

Last edited:
Well I already have a Shiny Landorus, Jolly nature, Sand Force and in a Luxury ball, it only has 30 Def IV. Does that really bother you? If yes, I'll just redo it. I also have All my Pokémon on 5th gen, so tutor moves are no problem.
Considering I will not be using Hidden Power, it is a bit of a concern. I'll throw in an evolution stone of your choice for the effort if you'd like.

Buckert

Pokémon: Ghastly
Nickname : TLe
Nature: Timid
Shiny?: No
Ability: Leviate
Ball: Masterball
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Tutor Moves/Egg moves ? : Pain Split, Trick,

cmt for the pokemon you would like to receive, so i can start breeding :)
I haven't seen anything in your thread that I need, but you can do me a project too. Could you do this one for me please:

Female Skrelp, Modest nature, Hidden Ability, Net Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Eggmoves Toxic Spikes.

Let me know if that works. :) You'll have some time though, you're third on the list and I do have a life. xD

Considering I will not be using Hidden Power, it is a bit of a concern. I'll throw in an evolution stone of your choice for the effort if you'd like.
Why the heck not, I'll do that one. Also good for my thread haha. It'll be on the list though :p I'd like you to breed me a Modest HP Fire Compoundeyes Male Scatterbug, with Ocean Pattern (as you list in your thread.) Not sure which ball I want yet, will ask some opinions here first.

1. 5th gen CP for Entei The Swift for epic banners
2. 6th gen BP for musicmeister for HP Ice Litleo parent
3. 4th gen CP for TyVip
4. 5th gen CP for Regiultima115

Not taking more than these for now.

I'm in love with your shiny Latias!
Can I offer you a cloned, kalos-born, shiny 6iv Fennekin in return?
(Modest/magician/lv 12)

It has all 4 egg moves BTW. :)

Would also appreciate if you could clone the Fennekin for me if we trade.

PM me pls!

I haven't seen anything in your thread that I need, but you can do me a project too. Could you do this one for me please:

Female Skrelp, Modest nature, Hidden Ability, Net Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Eggmoves Toxic Spikes.

Let me know if that works. :) You'll have some time though, you're third on the list and I do have a life. xD

Why the heck not, I'll do that one. Also good for my thread haha. It'll be on the list though :p I'd like you to breed me a Modest HP Fire Compoundeyes Male Scatterbug, with Ocean Pattern (as you list in your thread.) Not sure which ball I want yet, will ask some opinions here first.

1. 5th gen CP for Entei The Swift for epic banners
2. 6th gen BP for musicmeister for HP Ice Litleo parent
3. 4th gen CP for TyVip
4. 5th gen CP for Regiultima115

Not taking more than these for now.
Hidden Ability(Not Available):
Adaptability: Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from *1.5 to *2.

I wish i can do this..... it's not in friend safari mate.

I hate to break it to you, but I cannot HP breed. I lack the necessary Ditto(s). Sorry.

Buckert

Would you want the Ditto back afterwards or would I be allowed to keep it? I would like to use it either way, I'd just like to know. I can clone it if that is required.
You can keep the Ditto + the Landorus I will be capturing for you, if you can breed me that Scatterbug and trade me the egg. ^^

Howdy, I'm interested in this Eevee

Calm | Anticipation / Inner Focus / Pixilate | Male
Eevee Untouched
Sylveon 252 Hp / 6 Def / 252 Sp.Def
Protect | Hyper Voice | Heal Bell | Wish

CMT please, I'm not sure I have anything you would want aside from a Shiny defensive steelix probably :P

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I really like your impish groudon. Since nothing on my thread interests ya, could you maybe give me a breeding project to do for it? Thanks :)

Buckert

Howdy, I'm interested in this Eevee

Calm | Anticipation / Inner Focus / Pixilate | Male

Eevee Untouched

Sylveon 252 Hp / 6 Def / 252 Sp.Def

Protect | Hyper Voice | Heal Bell | Wish

CMT please, I'm not sure I have anything you would want aside from a Shiny defensive steelix probably :P
Sorry mate I haven’t seen anything I need.

I really like your impish groudon. Since nothing on my thread interests ya, could you maybe give me a breeding project to do for it? Thanks :)
Hey bro give me 2-4 breeding projects. I finished everyone else up XD
Which Vivillon Patterns do you guys have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)