Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen anything I wanted. :(

Haven't seen anything in your thread that interested me, sorry. :(

I don't know really, what can you offer?
Well I can only offer breedable Kalos pokes. Would that be fine or are you only looking for other legends?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hi is the gen 6 cloning free? I have some Pokemon with items that I would like cloned.
I can offer some offshoot bulbsaur, rotom, mareep, Helioptole, marril as thanks!
Well, I'd like to get at least 1 item for it, as I don't need any of those Pokémon. :)

Heya Buckert,
Any interest in the hideous river (Aussie) pattern vivillion? timid, compound eyes, 31/x/31/31/31/31, in repeat ball, bred by me for a naïve Meloetta?
Hi mate, as of now I don't really need more Vivillon's. BUT, if you can get me a Timid one, Compound Eyes with HP Fire, Male, as an egg which I can hatch in my game, I could consider it. :) Let me know what you think.

Well I can only offer breedable Kalos pokes. Would that be fine or are you only looking for other legends?
I don't want to trade those shiny legends for 6th gen breeds, sorry.

Do you take on RNG requests in gen 4?
If so, I have been trying to RNG the roaming latios in soulsilver for a while now, and I can never seem to hit the right delay.
The reason why I want to do it in gen 4 is because of the move Defog which I can only get on Latios in gen 4. I am good at RNGing in gen 5, but can't seem to do it in gen 4 for some reason.
What would you want for such a request? It does not have to be shiny, only HP fire with 31/even/31/30/31/30 or 30/even/31/30/31/30 :)

Buckert

Do you take on RNG requests in gen 4?
If so, I have been trying to RNG the roaming latios in soulsilver for a while now, and I can never seem to hit the right delay.
The reason why I want to do it in gen 4 is because of the move Defog which I can only get on Latios in gen 4. I am good at RNGing in gen 5, but can't seem to do it in gen 4 for some reason.
What would you want for such a request? It does not have to be shiny, only HP fire with 31/even/31/30/31/30 or 30/even/31/30/31/30 :)
I'm glad you ask! I still had to do a Timid HP Fire Latios, but everytime I forgot. It will be a Latios from Heart Gold (Wondercard), is that ok? Not sure what I want for it though, but I'll get you one. :)

I'm glad you ask! I still had to do a Timid HP Fire Latios, but everytime I forgot. It will be a Latios from Heart Gold (Wondercard), is that ok? Not sure what I want for it though, but I'll get you one. :)
Oh great :D I am still RNGing for one, but I keep hitting the wrong delays xD
I don't mind that it's from a wondercard, as long as it's hp fire and has defog ;)
I have plenty of 5-6 iv kalos shinies, including some selfbred ones that I can nickname :) I also have many legendary pokemon from gen 5 that I have RNGd myself, so I am sure we can come up with a deal :)

Pokemon desired: ditto
31/0/31/31/31/31
Nature: timid
Ability: either is fine
Shiny*: not important
Nickname: ZeroAtt (lol I know, creative)
I'm not sure what to offer to a person that has so much >< I do have KB careful sableye prankster w/ recover 31/31/31/x/31/31
and shiny aegislash brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 (its zero when he calls the stat terrible in kiloude ya? Lol)
also have a non shiny dream ball female togetic spit back (as it was traded to me) I believe its 3iv lol

Buckert

Update 29-03-2014​

This little animal brings my RNG Pokédex (1st - 5th gen) to 648! It is almost complete!

Timid | Volt Absorb | Male
31 | 23 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Pachirisu Untouched
Pachirisu 156 Hp / 56 Sp.Atk / 46 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Toxic | Bestow | Volt Switch | Covet

Buckert

Update 30-03-2014

Adamant | Aura Break | Dusk Ball
31 | 22 | 31 | 22 | 31 | 31
Zygarde Untouched

Jolly | Aura Break | Dusk Ball
31 | 31 | 26 | 01 | 31 | 29
Zygarde Untouched

Adamant | Aura Break | Nest Ball
31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 29
Zygarde Untouched

CMT for HP Ice/Stealth Rocks Naive Landorus-T.

Also saw you can trade on 5th gen. Are the Pawniard and Swinub already transfered ? I need them with Sucker Punch/Knock Off and Icicle Crash/Stealth Rocks/Endeavor...

Last edited:

Buckert

Hi interested in your bold shiny latias. Will offer services or CMT for offers! :)
CMT for HP Ice/Stealth Rocks Naive Landorus-T.

Also saw you can trade on 5th gen. Are the Pawniard and Swinub already transfered ? I need them with Sucker Punch/Knock Off and Icicle Crash/Stealth Rocks/Endeavor...
I'm sorry guys, haven't seen anything in your threads which I liked. :(

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Free Stuff Today!

Finally caught some good stuff, took me too long actually. Be sure to comment before 21:00 GMT to get one of these!

Naive | Fairy Aura
31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31

Timid | Dark Aura
31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Adamant | Aura Break
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
ddiibs on zygarde!!!!!!! i aded ur fc, when can u trad???????????????

Hey man! I want the dive ball modest scatterbug. Would you be able to breed it with rage powder? I can trade you a non shiny female litleo HP Ice for it.

Buckert

Hey man! I want the dive ball modest scatterbug. Would you be able to breed it with rage powder? I can trade you a non shiny female litleo HP Ice for it.
Unfortunately it's not the Pattern which will hatch on my game. :( Also, I downloaded KeySAV yesterday, so if you are looking for some specific Shiny Pokémon, I can now do that too. :D

cmt for
Timid | Pressure
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Mewtwo Untouched
Mewtwo 136 Def / 196 Sp.Atk / 176 Spe
Thunder | Ice Beam | Aura Sphere | Grass Knot
If Kalos born

Porygon-Z 6 Def / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Tri Attack | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | Hidden Power Fighting
ofc if Kalos born
Galvantula 6 Hp / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Thunder | Bug Buzz | Energy Ball | Hidden Power Fire
ofc if Kalos born

Unfortunately it's not the Pattern which will hatch on my game. :( Also, I downloaded KeySAV yesterday, so if you are looking for some specific Shiny Pokémon, I can now do that too. :D
Thanks! What vivillon pattern do you have on your game? I'd probably be interested in a shiny version of that as long as it is not polar or sun pattern. :P

Those three legendary pokemon for free?! That's really cool, but I guess I'm already too late right now. If I knew about it yesterday or the day it happened, I would have posted a comment and try to get one of them. :(

But I'll be okay. Anyway, congrats on getting those pokemon, my friend. :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Those three legendary pokemon for free?! That's really cool, but I guess I'm already too late right now. If I knew about it yesterday or the day it happened, I would have posted a comment and try to get one of them. :(

But I'll be okay. Anyway, congrats on getting those pokemon, my friend. :)
I think it was an April Fools joke :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)