Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pretty specific Pokemon I need

Landorus
Shiny preferred but not entirely necessary (necessary if you want a shiny in return)
Luxury Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Initmidate (or Sand Force if Incarnate)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves:
-Stealth Rock
-Any

If anyone has this Pokemon please CMT.

Thanks zero2exe, .com :)
Follow up question -- anyone have a female HA Lux / Timer ball Starly? IVs/nature don't matter.
I will trade a 5IV from my thread for a spitback, or trade 5IV+spitback for a 5IV.

Edit: I wish I could do level ball, but it won't have HA T____T
I've a female one with Double-Edge, but it's in a Premier Ball.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***Tatertot's Mega Giveaway Part II***

Thank you everyone for participating in the first part of my giveaway! I hope you're satisfied with your new mega partners :)

Part II has arrived! This time I'm only giving out ONE Pokémon, but it is a special one. The first Pokémon I ever bred in XY was a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Snover for use in my trick room team, and it's the spitbacks from that project that helped me launch my first trade thread on Pokebeach forums, and then my thread here. Here you'll find a descendent of my treasured Mega Abomasnow, a perfect 6 IV Snover ready to wreak havoc for you in your team, just as mine has done for me.

#459 Snover
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Snow Warning
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

To enter to win this little guy, comment on the post on my profile that says "Mega Giveaway Part 2! (Comment on this post)" with a number between 1 and 1,000 (since this is my 1,000 post giveaway). I'll use a number generator tomorrow, and whoever guesses closest to the number generated will get it! The winner will be contacted at 10:00 PM Monday (US Central Time), so you have between now and then to pick a number. May the odds be ever in your favor!​

Hmm... There's been a bunch of giveaways today, hasn't there? You know what that means?

GIVEAWAY!

In honour of my trade thread finally going under construction, and also my acceptance into RMC, I'm giving away this guy :D

He's Kalos Born with nature and IV's as follows:

Timid - 31/x/31/26/31/31

More importantly to this giveaway however, he's nicknameable. I'm only giving away one Mewtwo, so if you want him, you're gonna have to work a little. To enter the giveaway, post what you would nickname it onto my profile, along with your friend code and IGN. Whichever nickname is the most awesome will see a copy of this Mewtwo acquiring that nickname and being promptly traded your way.

Have fun!
Gonna bump this one last time before I decide who wins tonight.

[quote="Tatertot, post: 5412935, member: 211683"
Chansey was Careful, just as you told me :)[/quote]

Thank goodness I was worried. I bred a Gentle Chansey in a LuxBall to get a Hapiny for my Dex last night, I think that was what caused the confusion to be honest.

What is rmc? Also I see all these trade threads. Is there a spot where people who don't want a trade thread because they prefer commission?

ThT made no sense. People who will take commission but don't to run a trade thread.
The only other ways to negotiate are PM/VM. People prefer setting up trades on threads so there's solid evidence of the exchange details, just a bit of added security against scammers.

I
The only other ways to negotiate are PM/VM. People prefer setting up trades on threads so there's solid evidence of the exchange details, just a bit of added security against scammers.
see. I just dont keep a list of what I can breed/trade. I just browse till I see someone request something I can do :D

Ok I legit need help I was just talking to a guy to get an eevee right now and he just got banned how can tell who has hacked pokemon or is gonna be banned is there any way his name is charmandertorch

:( I have been having no luck finding a non shiny knock off pawniard. Does anybody have one available?
Sorry :(

What eevee do you
Ok I legit need help I was just talking to a guy to get an eevee right now and he just got banned how can tell who has hacked pokemon or is gonna be banned is there any way his name is charmandertorch
need?

Moderator edit: Please don't double post.

I have some ha and non ha Eevee 5iv spitbacks which you can have free. Just will have to do some breeding yourself on them. I also have extras from my breeding earlier. Vm me so we don't clog this thread up, if you'd like a free spitback / one for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)