Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ball for Houndoom?

Timer Ball, actually.

229.png
timerball.png

I have it on my Houndoom and the colours fit perfectly.

I'd personally go with Luxury for both Houndoom and Staraptor. I don't quite get the hype over Moon Ball Houndoom with the normal colors (shiny does make sense, though)

4. Karrablast SV: 2410 anyone know in smogon and active ? :p
------
My nicknamed shiny crobat is complete so i'm giving away these two ( thanks to skore who bred it, and Alex for hatching it on reddit )

zubat.gif
dreamball.png

Jolly Inner Focus Zubat
31/31/31/x/31/31
Brave Bird, Hypnosis, Defog
0 females in stocks , pm me
1 gone

Last edited:
Quick Question: Would this be conisdered a Perect IV Spread for a Chansey (with Evolite)/Blissy (with Leftovers):
Chansey Careful Nature 31/31/31/x/31/31?
Honestly it depends on the moveset your running if your gonna try to use a special attack over seismic toss which would be stupid but I've seen then yes it's fine

Quick Question: Would this be conisdered a Perect IV Spread for a Chansey (with Evolite)/Blissy (with Leftovers):
Chansey Careful Nature 31/31/31/x/31/31?
A perfect spread would be 31/00/31/x/31/31 for chansey and 31/0/31/31/31/31 for blissey. Definitely useable though, providing it has Seismic Toss.

Never thought it would be this hard to get people to take free perfect 5 IV Pokémon :P two left!
***TATERTOT'S 1,000 POST MEGA GIVEAWAY!***

Yep, it's finally here! To celebrate my 1,000th post, and the completion of my collection of matching ball Mega Pokémon, I'll be giving away one copy of every Mega Pokémon from my thread! Each one is Lv. 1, UT, and will be a wonderful member of your team! Genders are random, so please don't request. Limit one per customer, and please comment on my profile with your in game name, friend code, and what Pokémon you desire. Below is an in depth list of all the Pokes I'm giving away :)

Also, once I've given all these guys away, I'll be giving away one very special EXTRA Pokémon. The details of that one will be given once all of the pokes from this giveaway are gone.

pokeball.png
255.png
256.png
257.png
257-m.png
pokeball.png

#255 Torchic

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Speed Boost (HA)

IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Egg Moves: Night Slash, Baton Pass, Counter, Endure

repeatball.png
443.png
444.png
445.png
445-m.png
repeatball.png

#443 Gible

Nature: Naive

Ability: Rough Skin (HA)

IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31

Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Tail

All gone!

Last edited:
A perfect spread would be 31/00/31/x/31/31 for chansey and 31/0/31/31/31/31 for blissey. Definitely useable though, providing it has Seismic Toss.
Now that I FINALLY got the Perfect 5 IV Parent, I DO plan on breeding it to have Seismic Toss. This whole thing was JUST getting the parent.
Never thought it would be this hard to get people to take free perfect 5 IV Pokémon :P two left!
Also Tater I have to ask you to be sure as I just realized: What Nature did I tell you that Chansey I gave you earlier was? I'm afraid I accidently got mixed up and told you Gentle like I did someone else when in reality the ones I'm breeding are ALL Careful Natured (and yes I already notififed the other person of the error.) And if I did make this mistake with you I am sorry, I've been breeding so much I'm getting confused.

Lol I would take the gible but I already claimed houndour
Know how you feel I wanted the torchic but already got squirtle
Would it count if I made another account to claim the gible? Just saying... xD

Know the feel, so much feel here
Yeah kinda wanna try out blaziken as a baton passer
So glad there was so much demand for these! Haha.
Now that I FINALLY got the Perfect 5 IV Parent, I DO plan on breeding it to have Seismic Toss. This whole thing was JUST getting the parent.

Also Tater I have to ask you to be sure as I just realized: What Nature did I tell you that Chansey I gave you earlier was? I'm afraid I accidently got mixed up and told you Gentle like I did someone else when in reality the ones I'm breeding are ALL Careful Natured (and yes I already notififed the other person of the error.) And if I did make this mistake with you I am sorry, I've been breeding so much I'm getting confused.
Chansey was Careful, just as you told me :)

Best ball for Shiny Milotic?
Spr_5b_350_f_s.png
For once I disagree with TyVip, Quick Ball is best imo ;)

Wait what??seriously the guy was telling me to trade and breed huge for his eevee and I was going to because it had hidden ability and hyper voice well now I'm really upset:(
I can give you a clone of mine. Don't give me anything in return. What nature did you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back