୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Snoopy.

I am ready to donate, female 5IV Tentacool (Timid) with 4 Egg Moves at the ready. It has Clear Body as well.

Ready to trade when you are, I'm on now.
Gonna send you a trade request :)

Edit: Thanks Valkyrie! Added your name to the contributors list, expect to see your Tentacool on this thread soon :]
I always like females for breeding purposes but I am fine with any gender.
Give me a few more minutes, I keep getting 4 IV's on them >.>
Hey, I am available for the rest of the day :3
I'm online, trade me whenever.

Last edited:
Okay, I have all of your pokemon ready then. I'll be online in a few minutes.
Alright then, let me swap games. I was playing X till 5 minutes ago. I'm going to try giving some things I caught in various balls you can breed off of if you want. EDIT: Mispoke, I bred them, and bred off them. a few should have relearnable egg moves that were deleted by the evil daycare woman.

Last edited:
CMT please!
Name: Cottonee
Nature: Bold
Available abilities: Prankster
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Grass Whistle, Encore, Memento

CMT please!
I'm not trading these pokemon, I'm giving them away for free. I'll breed one up for you tomorrow with the IV's that you want... don't have time right now.

Hi Snoopy,

I know you said you don't have time today/tonight to take any orders but when you get a chance could I get one of your Special Smeargles? Either Ability is fine, but I'm mainly interested in a Dark Void Smeargle.

Would be happy to donate another spitback or so from my thread if that helps you out :).

Hi Snoopy,

I know you said you don't have time today/tonight to take any orders but when you get a chance could I get one of your Special Smeargles? Either Ability is fine, but I'm mainly interested in a Dark Void Smeargle.

Would be happy to donate another spitback or so from my thread if that helps you out :).
Yeah, I'll give it to you when I get online soon.
Oh, thanks a bunch! 5IV Special would be great :D
Special?

Hey! I finished my solosis breeding and have a extra female. I also have extra 5 iv bold feebas(f) dreamball and some porygon beldum and staryu 4/5iv.

Hey! I finished my solosis breeding and have a extra female. I also have extra 5 iv bold feebas(f) dreamball and some porygon beldum and staryu 4/5iv.
Nice. you wanted to donate them, right? If so, I'll take the Feebas and Solosis :]
Bold please. Just looking for this guy with 31/x/31/31/31/31

I'll get started on it now. Once I'm done I'll trade it to you and give Lady Valkyrie her Smeargle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)