୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please get this?
Name: Smeargle
Nature: Sassy (Dream Ball), Hasty (Premier Ball)
Available abilities:Own Tempo, Technician
Special Moves: Celebrate, Hold Back, Dark Void, Happy Hour
Level: 20
Nickname: Snoopy

Can I please get this?
Name: Smeargle
Nature: Sassy (Dream Ball), Hasty (Premier Ball)
Available abilities:Own Tempo, Technician
Special Moves: Celebrate, Hold Back, Dark Void, Happy Hour
Level: 20
Nickname: Snoopy
Yeah, sure man. I have one that's level 25, you okay with that? Hope the ability doesn't matter, which the person who returned it to me cared about for some reason lolol...

Well.....I am slow. But I want to say thanks for letting me have a choice of six for completing your dex. And I'm glad I could help with that, even though the knowledge that I helped was a good enough of a reward to me. Though to be honest: For some reason I can't deny a bonus/perk when I see one (must be human Nature). So if I may I want to make a request for things I want; whenever you have time I don't mind waiting. But here is my big wants mainly because I am a sucker for unique balls.
Koffing Female Calm @ Moonball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Machop Female Adamant No Guard @ Heavyball 31/31/31/x/31/31
Chikorita Female @ Nestball 31/x/31/31/31/31
Houndour Female Hasty Early Bird @ Levelball 31/31/x/31/31/31
Corsola Female Relaxed Hustle Ability @ Dreamball 31/31/31/31/31/x
Smeargle Hasty Techincian @ Premierball 31/31/31/x/31/31
I hope 5 IV spreads aren't to much trouble for you to do. If they are, I'll take anything you can give as long as the Gender is right. Also IF I can successfully breed one in the future I'll donate a female Modest Giga Drain Cholorphly Bulbasuar in a Net Ball (for the odd man out who likes the Net Ball and doesn't like Shiny Venasuar.), a Dream Ball Chansey with Healer and Seismic Toss as it's Egg Move, and a Nest Ball Freeze-Dry Swinub if you want.
Hey, I can't breed Smeargle onto Premier Balls unfortunately (just edited my post, only the special ones are available with Premier Balls), would you like one in a Dream Ball instead? Or one of the special ones is cool too.

I can donate a quiet honedge(f) 31/31/31/31/31/xx in luxury ball
and a timid joltik(f) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in quick ball (has unnerve instead of compound eyes D:)
and a timid larvesta(f) 31/xx/28/31/31/31 in timer ball

Last edited:
Hey snoopis, thanks for the shinx and the leftovers =]
I couldn't thank you yesterday because someone was using the pc .-.

I can donate a quiet honedge(f) 31/31/31/31/31/xx in luxury ball
and a timid joltik(f) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in quick ball (has unnerve instead of compound eyes D:)
and a timid larvesta(f) 31/xx/28/31/31/31 in timer ball
I'll take the first two since I already have a Larvesta, let me know when you're able to trade :]
Hey snoopis, thanks for the shinx and the leftovers =]
I couldn't thank you yesterday because someone was using the pc .-.
Anytime buddy, thanks for the 6 IV Skiddo :]

Well i just remembered i have an extra adamant chespin(f) bulletproof 5iv-spatk in premierball do you want it too? Id like one adamant growlithe(f) with intimidate preferably.

Ps: +the joltik +honedge already offered.

Well i just remembered i have an extra adamant chespin(f) bulletproof 5iv-spatk in premierball do you want it too? Id like one adamant growlithe(f) with intimidate preferably.
I actually have a 5 IV Bulletproof Chespin already, thanks for the offer though. I have some female Growlithe with Intimidate from my last breeding left, just let me know when you're able to get one and I'll send it over.

I actually have a 5 IV Bulletproof Chespin already, thanks for the offer though. I have some female Growlithe with Intimidate from my last breeding left, just let me know when you're able to get one and I'll send it over.
Oh I didnt see chespin on the thread. I'm online now. Ign:Victor

Thanks! I just breed for myself, so I usually have some extra flawless pokemon. Maybe I'll contribute again. Currently breeding trickroom solosis in premier ball.

Hey Snoopy, this thread is absolutely epic! Thank you for for doing this!
I have a simple adoption request for
Name: Pawniard
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Defiant
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch

Hey Snoopy, this thread is absolutely epic! Thank you for for doing this!
I have a simple adoption request for
Name: Pawniard
Nature: Adamant
Available abilities: Defiant
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Sucker Punch
I'll get started on it once I'm done eating.

Would a female 31/30/30/31/31/31 Honedge rash HP ice lux ball be nice as a donation for you?I have flawless parents both male and female so I can breed one up for you if you want

Would a female 31/30/30/31/31/31 Honedge rash HP ice lux ball be nice as a donation for you?I have flawless parents both male and female so I can breed one up for you if you want
Trying to avoid HP pokemon for now, thanks for the offer though.
I dont mind rebreeding a female for competitive ivs. No trouble for me at all.
If you do end up with one I can use for battles within the first batch ill take it=]
Which gender would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)