Accelgor @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Spikes
- Final Gambit
- Encore
My trusty lead Accelgor generally guarantees at least two layers of spikes or an important early kill with final gambit. With Accelgor's pitiful natural bulk, I completely ignored bulk and focused on speed and special attack to make Accelgor a very fast spikes lead and useable revenge killing option if still alive later in a match.

Braviary (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
- Superpower
This bulky dual immunity poke is a solid check to the few defoggers commonly used in the RU tier and I often use it as a last minute check to many of the more powerful threats in the tier. It works similarly to bisharp in OU HO without the nasty priority. Roost may seem odd, but it often comes in handy and I found that braviary didn't really need much more than Brave Bird to begin with.

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
My secondary lead and primary sweeper. Cobalion has a lot of utility and is very useful when used correctly. If I need rocks he has rocks. If I don't need rocks stone edge and close combat are generally good enough coverage together to tear a hole in a team during the middle portion of a match. It also takes knock offs from the likes of banette and others really well while getting a free boost to attack.

Zoroark @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Flamethrower
- U-turn
- Trick
- Knock Off
Not much outspeeds this scarfed fox. Initially I ran a life orb set with sucker punch, but the ability to trick a scarf onto certain walls that give this team trouble was vitale. With Zoroark's handy Illusion ability, Zoroark often is able to trick a scarf onto many unsuspecting walls that don't generally care about most Zoroark sets. The scarf also allows Zoroark to outspeed certain opponents attempting to utilize sub to avoid sucker punch.

Delphox @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
One of the best Pokes on my squad. It rarely let's me down. It's combination of speed power and usable bulk allows it to scare many threats out and setup a sub. From there it is able to dominate all but a couple of walls or revenge killers sent in to take it out. Shadow ball, psyshock and flamethrower cover a surprising number of Pokemon making Delphox very threatening.

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 4 Def / 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Destiny Bond
Banette is an amazing spin blocker/revenge killer/utility Pokemon. I really have nothing else to say about this thing. It does its job well. It beats almost every spinner I have seen in RU at this point in time and provides huge will-o-wisp support. Priority D-bond is amazing as well if you didn't already know.

So thats the team. Here is a recent battle with the team on my trial account. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rubeta-118055637 http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rubeta-118055637

Threats to the team: Banette, Skuntank, Ambipom, Cincinno, Alomola, Sharpedo and sticky web.

Feel free to make suggestions, this was thrown together with limited RU knowledge.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I'm p bad at RU (don't play it) but I will tell you that you posted this RMT twice .-.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)