When 1(k) Isn't Enough...

Who is the Best Battler Ever? (except when losing to the timer)

• Verlisify

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Verlisify

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Verlisify

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Verlisify

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Verlisify

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
So this is my 1k stop bothering me about it now. If you wanted better teams then you should have asked people to make them easier to steal. Warning team is bad and is literally only filler.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

My revenge killer. Instead of combining roles and making Mienshao my revenge killer, I rely on Hydreigons coverage, especially since the team is a bit Nidoking weak, and Hydreigon can switch in on any move besides Ice Beam and just Draco Meteor it, or predict the imminent Florges switch and U-turn. The other moves are obvious coverage, and the Modest nature is because I don't mind the Speed drop as much.

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Taunt

Taunt + U-turn is so huge. The fact it can simply Taunt, say, Cofagrigus, then be able to go into a teammate without fear of being Burned is great, and it's Mienshao, so it has amazing offensive presence, and Knock Off is really cool too. HJK is the obvious STAB mkve to do tons of damage. Considering using Regenerator over Reckless even if it hurts some late game sweeping potential. Acrobatics can work for Heracross too.

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Wish
- Aromatherapy

Standard annoying Florges. I run full special defense as opposed to some defense because this team needs the pure bulk on both sides as opposed to 2 mixed walls. Aromatherapy and Wish are amazing support moves since this team lacks reliable recovery and in Honchkrows case loves to spam Brave Bird more. I rely on this thing too much and it ends up being worn down (see me vs Bluwing)

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Roar
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head

Aggron. It uses TWave when my biggest threats are (probably) Guts Heracross and Nidoking but it has no hope against Heracross anyway and Honchkrow loves the support. Fully physically defensive may seem stupid, but I just prefer it. Stealth Rock is really good too, because it's Stealth Rock. Iron Head because STAB and everything. Roar is really important as I lack a phazer. I considered EQ but what does it really do besides hurt King a little, as if they would switch in.

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Standard LO Nidoking. I know "why are you running Modest when your biggest threats literally tie with you?"

Because I always lose ties. It's just unreliable and the extra 10% helps me break easier. I don't think Fire Blast would get me any more KOs, except against those random Heracross who run a little SpDef instead of max Speed. I never use Thunderbolt on Nidoking, because what does it actually do? Hurt Cune a little more? Pointless compared to the other moves. Nidoking can live 1 hit from Heracross but this isn't reliable.

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
- Taunt

2 offensive mons with Taunt. Honchkrow with Taunt may seem out of place, but it synergizes perfectly with Sucker Punch. This forces, say Slowbro, to Scald, which you can live and hopefully not get burned and 2HKO with Sucker Punch. Brave Bird is the powerful STAB and Superpower is the coverage move to do more to Mega Aggron while also having no recoil and always working even if it drops my stats. Yeah Slowbro was a terrible example, just aimagine anything with Will-O

I don't think I have to write a tl;dr to explain if I'm actually good at UU or not, but I've definitely played enough to sign up for stuff then forget it.

Main threats: Nidoking, CB Heracross (note that at the time of writing I just lost a tour game to a HJK miss when my opponent had both of these) that and I played really bad

Also guys please don't bump this thread

Last edited:
Pretty solid team man liking the offensive stall breakers but make honchkrow jolly so you outpace standard defensive pixes(mew celebi) as they run enough speed to be adamant krow.
Also potentially earth power on hydreigon to beat opposing nidos as nidoking isn't staying in on an earth power.

<3
I'm not ignoring you just my time is different from yours so when your using smogon I'm at school
:I
Seems to be a pretty solid team but ScarfCross seems to hurt a lot.

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
This is a good team, but some of your spreads and movesets is what makes you weak to stuff like nidoking, cb cross and umbreon. Also that hjk miss didnt matter as I had the game anyway, but w/e. Florges should run a spread of 248 hp / 236 def / 24 sdef as this will let it handle physical attackers a shitton easier, also run timid king with megahorn to handle mew and umbreon easier cuz flamethrower aint hitting shit anyway, and timid lets you outpace cb cross and modest king.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)